Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

I graduated last year, an i doubt anyone from Greeneville has ever heard of your kid an i am willing to bet the house that any any kids dad that gets on hear an talks out of his @ss would be embarrassed of him. All your doing is making your family look bad an your self look worse.

O an you dont get respect by having your dad talk you up, you get it by giving respect. An im guessing from the way you act behind a computer screen i would say your kid is not only going to be a "has been" but im going to even say he is going to be a "never was"

Now i am going to act like the adult hear an stop replying to your crap, so go head take your free shots at me.

Actually KEVIN. His son is probably the best all around athlete at THS. Not only is he going to be the best basketball player in Northeast Tennessee this year but he will be the best football player in Northeast Tennessee next year. His son is the real deal. You are the only never was on the board. So you can go put your skirt and bloomers back on and get ready to stand on the sidelines this friday. Thats all your good for anyways

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I graduated last year, an i doubt anyone from Greeneville has ever heard of your kid an i am willing to bet the house that any any kids dad that gets on hear an talks out of his @ss would be embarrassed of him. All your doing is making your family look bad an your self look worse.

O an you dont get respect by having your dad talk you up, you get it by giving respect. An im guessing from the way you act behind a computer screen i would say your kid does not give or get respect

Now i am going to act like the adult hear an stop replying to your crap, so go head take your free shots at me.

You are really barkin up the wrong tree with that argument. Yes I'm sure Greeneville is aware and has been for the last 5 years or so of my boys...they just don’t know our connection. As a matter of fact...if you look at the front page of the sports page in yesterdays Bristol paper it might jar your memory!!

I’m genuinely VERY proud of not just my boys' successes, but any other athlete in any sport that comes out of this area. But that has nothing to do with my posts. My posts are my opinion…nothing less and nothing more. I say what I mean and mean what I say. I simple call it like I see it and I will always give credit when due no matter how salty the crow is. You see character is all about respect…and respect is a mutual admiration of a friend or foe. If you are right about something and I was wrong I will say so; but if you were wrong and I was right...look out because you will know about it unless you eat your humble pie like a real man.

As far as you are concerned, you simply need to grow up. You're obviously in the real world now like it or not, so it’s time to let go of high school and move on. It's ok to be a diehard (I am) and believe in your team but when you continue to personally attack people, and try to belittle them, and threaten retaliation, you cross the line and that only prove that you don’t have or can’t think of anything constructive to say. (I TRY never to throw the first punch, but I got jokes /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> ...so I have no problem goin there if that’s what some one what’s to do.) So when you come on here beating your chest saying we are better than you...come with some creditable reasoning or facts. Don't just tell me your better convince me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now I’ll let it go if you will. Barb knows…I like to get the last word. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Actually KEVIN. His son is probably the best all around athlete at THS. Not only is he going to be the best basketball player in Northeast Tennessee this year but he will be the best football player in Northeast Tennessee next year. His son is the real deal. You are the only never was on the board. So you can go put your skirt and bloomers back on and get ready to stand on the sidelines this friday. Thats all your good for anyways

Thanks o7', but that's probebly a little further than even I as his father would go /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ...but thanks!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks o7', but that's probebly a little further than even I as his father would go /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ...but thanks!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just callin it like I see it Cap. He had a good game at South. I saw him lay some hits /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well thats ur pick lol...but logic and everything else goes for the devils...what r u goin to say IF we do win...?...lol...AND when we beat tn high and south...?...lol...i wld and will be speechless... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well....I want East to win, and they can do it, just wait. And Greeneville wont beat Tn High or South (Again) so just go ahead and talk all you want

So when you come on here beating your chest saying we are better than you...come with some creditable reasoning or facts. Don't just tell me your better convince me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How is this for creditable reasoning, Greeneville beat south, an south beat TnHigh an everyone else in region 1. If that does not convince you then noting is going to.

How is this for creditable reasoning, Greeneville beat south, an south beat TnHigh an everyone else in region 1. If that does not convince you then noting is going to.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Here we go putting down this logic again. Boone over Greeneville (14-0) South over Boone (45-15) Greeneville over South (24-21)

Now, I'm sorry Kevo, but just because you beat south and south beat tn high, doesn't mean a darn thing.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Here we go putting down this logic again. Boone over Greeneville (14-0) South over Boone (45-15) Greeneville over South (24-21)

Now, I'm sorry Kevo, but just because you beat south and south beat tn high, doesn't mean a darn thing.

an Boone beating Greeneville means something? Its not just the fact that south beat TN high but they beat the dog snot out of everyone they played....... except Greeneville.

an Boone beating Greeneville means something? Its not just the fact that south beat TN high but they beat the dog snot out of everyone they played....... except Greeneville.

Well I know greeneville beat south, and then south just killed everyone. I'm just saying you cant look at who beat who and make a prediction on a game.