Unaka @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a young team made up mostly of Juniors and sophmores, but we do play with heart. these kids are trying to make a statement . Nonone picked them to be 2 in the region. I hope to see a good game friday thats what I look foreward to all week.

I picked Oneida 2ond at the start, I just messed up on the 1st place team.

if the unaka offense can play like it did against jellico and they play defese like it did in the second half this game might be closer than some people think. second half against jellico was the best them guys have played all year

oneida is a great team but everbody is 0-0 in the playoffs

good luck hampton, cloudland, hv and unaka

Oneida has got 3 things going for them. they are big, quick and good. They gave us all we wanted and more. Not a pleasant game by no means. I think that we really played bad down there, adn Oneida took advantage of it. This game will probably shocka lot in the fact that it won't be as bad as you'd firs tthink, but Oneida will win, probably 2-3 TD's.

if the unaka offense can play like it did against jellico and they play defese like it did in the second half this game might be closer than some people think. second half against jellico was the best them guys have played all year

oneida is a great team but everbody is 0-0 in the playoffs

good luck hampton, cloudland, hv and unaka

If wishes & buts were candy & nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas;) LOL. Just joking around. If this year has taught us anything it would be that no victory is guaranteed. I agree 100% that if Unaka plays well & Oneida is off or overlooks them (that one WILL NOT happen) that the U could pull off an upset. But going on the entire seasons performance of both teams it looks like Oneida's D will probably handle U's O & Oneida's offense should be able to put up enough for a comfortable win, I'm not predicting a "cow trompin' " blow out but a comfortable win & I am going to refrain from any "scoreboard" predictions on this one.

Good luck to all Carter County Teams in The Playoffs. Why in Hampton and Cloudland fans so down on Unaka?????????

I have a lot of good friends that live on the Creek. They do have a few idots as well as Cloudland and Hampton

Lets just say I've took a closer tour of the Creek than most. They just need to turn in their maroon uniforms, their marijuana pipes, and their low ACT scores and get in with the Blue. We want the Creek to lay down their arms and join the Blue Crew because they can't beat us and they will never beat us again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets just say I've took a closer tour of the Creek than most. They just need to turn in their maroon uniforms, their marijuana pipes, and their low ACT scores and get in with the Blue. We want the Creek to lay down their arms and join the Blue Crew because they can't beat us and they will never beat us again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Low ACT scores? Unaka was the only school in the county to have a score above "below average." It was in the paper. Maybe you should read one from time to time.... Oneida by 2 TD's.

Low ACT scores? Unaka was the only school to have a score above "below average." It was in the paper. Maybe you should read one from time to time.... Oneida by 2 TD's.

Oneida by 2TD's? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thought crazyness would be the last one to throw down his arms. Get ready for basketball season and another beat down by the Alliance! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's just say that when I see you whenever and whereever it might be you've got my promise that I going to turn a 28 year old man over my knee and bust your rump. When you get on here and act like a child you deserve to be treated like one. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />