Stewart Co. @ Hickman Co.

BigDawgStatus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite since it was only 14-0 at the half and they passed in the first half. Their starters played quite a bit against Waverly. There were no subs in that game until the fourth quarter. Waverly did score on their first team defense. It was the starter and he was 0-5.

PAPA it looks like you were caguht on your lie....lol..But hey atleast they kept the starters in the first half...And he was the second string QB...lol...Just admit it you were not very good this year...I just really hope its not 50-0 HC because then PAPA would say that waverly was better than SC bc they played them closer...I have heard that line one to many times...

PAPA it looks like you were caguht on your lie....lol..But hey atleast they kept the starters in the first half...And he was the second string QB...lol...Just admit it you were not very good this year...I just really hope its not 50-0 HC because then PAPA would say that waverly was better than SC bc they played them closer...I have heard that line one to many times...

First of all, wasn't caught in a lie. I didn't know that wasn't their regular quarterback. The one that started had started the previous game so Ii assumed that. And the Tigers did score on their first team, it wasn't 34-0, actually it was 28-8 in the third and not many coaches would pull their regulars with a game that was still in the balance. I also, made a point to check the guys in the line up and asked Coach Graves after the game and he confirmed it to me that they still had their starters in. Yes, Waverly was terrible this year, but there were flashes of good things from the young guys who were playing for the 13-14 guys hurt. Kick us while we're down, but if we're healthy, next year will be pay back by a lot of teams in the region.

No, the team that played SC wasn't better than SC. But, the Waverly team that would have been healthy would have beaten SC, but that doesn't matter. It's over. Good luck STewart County, I hope you beat the Bullpuppies.

papa its playoff times...regular season is over, no point in talking about past games because none of them matter now, the slate is clean for all teams and waverly is no longer any importance at all....this game is between hickman co and stewart co so please keep it on that, im just tryin to keep ppl lookin down on us any worse than they are, i know your just tryin to have fun but come on please...start on the basketball boards or something cuz thats the next focus for us

papa its playoff times...regular season is over, no point in talking about past games because none of them matter now, the slate is clean for all teams and waverly is no longer any importance at all....this game is between hickman co and stewart co so please keep it on that, im just tryin to keep ppl lookin down on us any worse than they are, i know your just tryin to have fun but come on please...start on the basketball boards or something cuz thats the next focus for us

tiger your way off. Waverly only got 1 first down from a penalty against us, until early in the 3rd quarter when 2nd offense and second defense went into the game. I know this because my twins play on the 2nd o and 2nd d. And if we would not have had a ref with a flag he couldn't keep in his pocket every time he seen a hold 30 yds up the field from the action, the 2nd string would have been in after the first quarter. No offense to your team meant, but be real. We had 2 tds maybe 3 called back for holds in the 1st quarter and the holds, if they did exist, were not even close to the action.

First of all, wasn't caught in a lie. I didn't know that wasn't their regular quarterback. The one that started had started the previous game so Ii assumed that. And the Tigers did score on their first team, it wasn't 34-0, actually it was 28-8 in the third and not many coaches would pull their regulars with a game that was still in the balance. I also, made a point to check the guys in the line up and asked Coach Graves after the game and he confirmed it to me that they still had their starters in. Yes, Waverly was terrible this year, but there were flashes of good things from the young guys who were playing for the 13-14 guys hurt. Kick us while we're down, but if we're healthy, next year will be pay back by a lot of teams in the region.

No, the team that played SC wasn't better than SC. But, the Waverly team that would have been healthy would have beaten SC, but that doesn't matter. It's over. Good luck STewart County, I hope you beat the Bullpuppies.

Lol....If u were healthy you would of beat SC? lol thats funny...SC starting running back was out for the year...injuries happen...Look waverly was just simply bad...saying that they would of beat a 7-3 team (which yes I agree had a weak schedule) that beat them 36-0, is jsut plain absurbd. ..I mean seriously...If they had a few D1 players out, maybe a bit more understandable...But that was not the case....Man u need to get out of your blue world...

Game stats: Hickman Co. 40, Waverly 8

Friday, September 14, 2007 Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

Hickman Co. 7 7 20 6 0 40

Waverly 0 0 8 0 0 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scoring summary

H-Scott Sowell 20 run (Kyle Scott kick). H-D.J. Key 45 run (Scott kick). H-Sowell 5 run (run failed). H-Key 20 run (Sowell run). W- 10 run (run). H-Sowell 28 run (run failed). H-Tyler Bowman 1 run (kick failed).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game statistics

First downs Rushes Passing Pass yards Fumbles Punts Penalties

Hickman Co. 18 53-342 0-2-0 0 2-1 2-36.0 6-50

Waverly 7 33-54 1-8-2 3 2-1 4-42.0 4-25

Individual statistics

Waverly

Rushing

Ethan Baggett 1-1

Adam Copeskey 1-5

Tyler Fuller 1--5

Jake Hale 4--12

Critter Howell 3-30

Dustin Luten 9-26

Travis March 1--1

Corey Stephens 4--30

Thomas Werfel 3-20