PEABODY @ WESTVIEW

freeacen

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Congrats to Westview Chargers on a fine season. I know it hurts to lose the last two, but don't let that take anything away from the accomplishments you made this year. Use this time of tribulation to help you focus on next year. Thanks Chargers for a great season, I really enjoyed watching you play. Here's to next year.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From 9-0 best start in school history to season done 2 weeks later. Gotta believe WV fans have some strong feelings for Ronnie.

Ronnie wasn't the one that beat ya -- Peyton is the name -- Prime TIME is his game. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I told the "VIEW" they betta' recognize!! A HIGH Tide came in at Martin 2 Night.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DAWG, I think the Westview fans may put too much stock in what happend in September.......I hope the Charger team does the same! These are not the same teams who met in week 4, at least the Peabody group isn't. Something came alive in these kids at half time of that Milan game.

Smething obviously has changed - The Tide is a force!!!

LOL!!! I sat in the Milan section tonight and everyone was happy that Trenton was beating Westview etc...I was laughing because there is no real reason to be looking forward to playing Trenton especially with the way they've been playing as of late!! Congrats to Martin on a more than good season!!! You'll be back next year for sure!!! Congrats to the Golden Tide and Good Luck against Carver next week!!!

my sons and i went to the westview-trenton game tonight. what a treat! martin has a very good team. it's sad that they had to play trenton in the first round. this should have been a later round game. i do know one thing.....kendall harper #7 is the real deal. he tore westview up tonight. also, martin's running back, #47, griggs, is a football player. watch out for him next year.

congrats to martin and trenton.

trenton, i hope you go far.

LOL!!! I sat in the Milan section tonight and everyone was happy that Trenton was beating Westview etc...I was laughing because there is no real reason to be looking forward to playing Trenton especially with the way they've been playing as of late!! Congrats to Martin on a more than good season!!! You'll be back next year for sure!!! Congrats to the Golden Tide and Good Luck against Carver next week!!!

MOST of the fans were excited, and i'm not sure why. I was hoping Westveiw would win. Trenton played us closer than Westveiw did and with Westview, you know what you're getting. Apparently Trenton has tweeked some stuff latley. When is the last time (before tonight) Trenton won a playoff game? Congratulations. (assuming that milan beats huntington this week) Milan will have their hands full the day after Thanksgiving. Since Trenton is playing some weak Memphis team with a loosing record they will be able to focus somewhat one the third round whereas we can only take it one game at a time. Again, congrats.

Trenton played a good game tonight and had some calls go your way. Congratulations on a good win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

gotta get that last little jab in don't ya falwell. i just wanna say thanx to westview. ya'll had me worried a little but in the end ya'll made me $200.00 richer . dude should have taken the 6 points i offered but he wanted to bet straight up. way to go tide, ya'll should have smooth sailing into the 3rd round. hopefully we'll see ya'll at johnnie hale on the 23rd.don't go away mad fieldgoal1(falwell) just go away! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MOST of the fans were excited, and i'm not sure why. I was hoping Westveiw would win. Trenton played us closer than Westveiw did and with Westview, you know what you're getting. Apparently Trenton has tweeked some stuff latley. When is the last time (before tonight) Trenton won a playoff game? Congratulations. (assuming that milan beats huntington this week) Milan will have their hands full the day after Thanksgiving. Since Trenton is playing some weak Memphis team with a loosing record they will be able to focus somewhat one the third round whereas we can only take it one game at a time. Again, congrats.

Trenton beat 9-1 (9TH IN THE STATE AT THE TIME) BTW IN THE FIRST ROUND LAST YEAR. Lost in the second round at Milan by 1 point in round two. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />