PEABODY @ WESTVIEW

freeacen

Well, same field, same teams, same coaches, same fans, will it be the same out come?

In my OP these may not be the same teams who met a few weeks ago, I think Martin will be /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> but I also think the TIDE may be peeking at the right time. Peabody's defense is playing unreal the last three weeks and

# 8 Johnson has broken out big time to take alot of the heat off Kendal Harper. This one should be close, at any point lets all support the 82A teams in the playoffs and show the TSSAA that we will not be brushed aside!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know the stats. Harper had 145 yards rushing in that game. That is not exactly shutting someone down in my opinion. This game, along with the JCS at Milan game, will be the two premier games in 2A during the first round of the playoffs.

Considering what he's done to most everyone else, yeah Id say that was shutting him down. He had one score right? I think the final was 42-13?

Considering what he's done to most everyone else, yeah Id say that was shutting him down. He had one score right? I think the final was 42-13?

If Westview thinks all they have to do is stop #7, it will be a short playoff run. The first game turned into a blow out because of Peabodys second half turn overs, not a lack of preformance by Kendal. This game will be decided by the defense. Westview gave up 30 to Milan.....Peabody held Milan, JCS, AND USJ to 27. I think the Bulldogs would tell you the Peabody D is as tough as they played all year. September is long gone, this time the game will be close.....Peabody 20 Westview 13. Congrats to two class acts in the the best 2A region in the state and may the best team win!

I do know the stats. Harper had 145 yards rushing in that game. That is not exactly shutting someone down in my opinion. This game, along with the JCS at Milan game, will be the two premier games in 2A during the first round of the playoffs.

Yes Harper had 145 yrds rushing but about 75 yrds of them were in one play which means he had 70 yrds rushing outside that one play. I would say thats shutting him down.

I'll take Westveiw in this one. I think that after last weeks Regional Championship loss to Milan that the Chargers will come out fired up and hungry. Trenton will have to step up and I think Harper will have to have a big game to pull this win off. Either way whoever wins this game will continue to represent the West well in the play-offs. These are two good teams, and its a shame that yall should have to battle region opponents. Good Luck to both of yall, and I hop you have an injury free game.