PEABODY @ WESTVIEW

freeacen

with the way peabody's defense played against milan, and the way their offense and defense played against jcs and usj along with milan revealing a chink in westview's armour. i'll take peabody in this one. peabody 26 westview 20.

DAWG, I think the Westview fans may put too much stock in what happend in September.......I hope the Charger team does the same! These are not the same teams who met in week 4, at least the Peabody group isn't. Something came alive in these kids at half time of that Milan game.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this going to be one of the best first round games in the whole state. Peabody is starting to peak and really play good football but westview is gonna be ready to roll after their disappointing loss to milan. I just see peabody goin in on a high note ready to play and their gonna shock some folks

Peabody-28

Westview-21

This should be a good game depending on how the teams play! Last time Westview man handled Trenton, but from what i hear they aren't the same Peabody team that rolled into Hardy-Graham Stadium not to long ago! But Westview, will be fired up and ready to win this game! After the loss Friday my first words were "I feel sorry for the team that plays Westview next!" These boys are not happy! They just had their senior night, region title, and undefeated regular season snatched away by Milan! I believe Harper and the Tide are in trouble in this one! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview- 35

Trenton- 6

So who do you think will win the 2nd Round game between Trenton and JCS?

Now you already know the answer to that! JCS by 3 TDs! And how bout that Alcoa/Sweetwater game, Sweetwater in an upset anyone? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now you already know the answer to that! JCS by 3 TDs! And how bout that Alcoa/Sweetwater game, Sweetwater in an upset anyone?

Personally, the way that the TSSAA has it laid out, I am looking forward to the Westwood vs. Booker T. Washington game in the 3rd Round. Should be a barn burner. Carver's record at 4-6 looks strange, but they play some really good schools in their schedule. Westwood has played teams like Hardin County and Dyersburg this season.

May be the top two games in West TN, but the biggest game in 2A this friday night will be taking place on I-65 in Nashville between Goodpasture and CPA. Two of the Top 5 teams in 2A.

Thank you for that 100 % irrelevent and unwanted bit of breaking news, now back to the regularly entitled discussion.

How many rushing yards has Trenton had the past couple of weeks?

Personally, the way that the TSSAA has it laid out, I am looking forward to the Westwood vs. Booker T. Washington game in the 3rd Round. Should be a barn burner. Carver's record at 4-6 looks strange, but they play some really good schools in their schedule. Westwood has played teams like Hardin County and Dyersburg this season.

You know i marked that one on my bracket too! That one should be a classic! But i can't decide on which one i'd rather see. That one or the Boyd Buchanan/Bledsoe Co. game in the 3rd round, cause it should be a classic too! Both teams are 4-6 but what does a record mean? But you are probably right! There is nothing like watching those Memphis teams play! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />