Lebanon at Lincoln County

onestupidme

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Falcons, and to Lebanon too. Both teams never quit in the entire game, and once again we found a way to win there at the end. The fans got their money's worth that's for sure.

We will have to step it up to another level next week for sure. I'm sure that Smyrna will come in here and try to drill us as bad as they can, just to get back to Riverdale, and try to prove to them that they can beat them, and that a couple of weeks ago was not a fluke, but they have to get through us first, and I can promise you that we will not roll over and play dead for them, but it will be tough for sure.

That would not be a rumor it is a fact, if I remember correctly LC won at Tomahawk Stadium 26-21 and was our first home loss and we lost our next home game to Dickson County. I think both teams finished 10-0 that year. I may be wrong I think we have only lost 3 games at Tomahawk Stadium. Yes you guys have had some down years but you have a great coach and you will have better years to come! RHS has a lot of respect for the LC program. Good luck Falcons!

Very classy post from a Riverdale fan. By the way some talk, it's hard to believe they have much respect for anybody. But again, very classy!!

Oh, by the way, WAY TO GO FALCONS!!!

I don't know what it is about this team, but they seem to play better, both offensively and defensively, when they absolutely have to.

Very classy post from a Riverdale fan. By the way some talk, it's hard to believe they have much respect for anybody. But again, very classy!!

we have no love for any other teams in our region, thats just really the rules of competition. i root for all 3 of our non region opponents in the playoffs, Lincoln County, Antioch, and Dickson County. Antioch knocked DC out last night tho.

Mighty quiet in here from the Lebanon fans and region 4 naysayers...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

it's hard to type something when your hands are full of crow that you are continually putting in your mouth to eat... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

congrads to Lincoln county...i really did not care who won...but i did think lebanon was the best team and more athletic...and that might be true...but bottom line is lincoln county takes the win at the PIT...and are going to the secound round...

good job LC of starting poorly ...but...finishing very very well

Mighty quiet in here from the Lebanon fans and region 4 naysayers...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

region 4 wins 3 of 4 and the region 4 4th seed losses to the number 1 region 3 seed by 3 points on the 1 seeds field

I would say region 4 showed its dominance last night and of the 16 5a teams left 3 are from region 4.

region 4 number 2 on the road at region 3 number 1 next week so I guess we will see how it goes.

hard to believe lebanon lost 5 of their last 7

if both riverdale and lincoln county move to the 3rd round, i believe lincoln county will be hosting the game (two #1 seeds and it flip flops each year). some extra incintive for the falcons. of course they would be hosting also if wilson central comes out with the victory

td I THOUGHT WE WAS HOME ALL THE WAY THRU AS LONG AS WE WIN the real change was in the semis i dont know i may be wrong