Henry County vs. Raleigh Egypt

bigredfan4ever

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER congratulates HC on the region championship! If you can take care of RE without the YANKER, then my father should feel up to a trip to Henryland for round two. Good luck Friday night, and the YANKER hopes to see you next week. I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you can't make the game, Yanker. Will be watching for your dad and you next week(if therte is a next week) . This is Thursday--- time for the almostalwaysaccurately Quiteprecisely prediction.

GO BIG RED

You could probably say that last year the first round game was easy. This year may be also. The next two games you only won by a touchdown each. Melrose is no cakewalk. They have played in twice as many playoff games as HC. They have played in four times as many semifinal games. They have been to the finals six times and won two. I would not say the region is a cakewalk.

Well, I am glad to hear that, I agree, will the river rat give Henryu coutny some credit if we beat Melrose again or will we continue to get that negative crap from the rat.

Well, I am glad to hear that, I agree, will the river rat give Henryu coutny some credit if we beat Melrose again or will we continue to get that negative crap from the rat.

It's not a given that you'll get melrose. If we can get by kingsbury again itdoesn't bother me a bit to go to the mound to play melrose did it every year at east with coach randell.

If you rock Melrose's world by 4TD I will believe you all have improved over last year and the semifinal game may go differently. This would be the year because Maryville is not as good as last year, though they will very likely win the state championship again.

Henry County did not play a very tough schedule this year. Not completely by choice mind you, Dickson and JCM are usually good and are way down this year. Treadwell and Northwest are pitiful but well placed on the schedule I thought. Now don't go jump me I know HC suffers because of geography and makes it very difficult to schedule quality programs with in a reasonable distance. I do wish you luck though.

Good Morning Gang!! It's going to be great night for football in Paris tomorrow night!! I am ready!! We are just starting the straining of the traditional zombie/voodoo juice and might I just say...no you cannot put another cat in there it doesn't have time to cook...that this batch is mighty fine. The Gator found some ole mummy wrapping for us to use as...put the lizard tongue back in there...I don't care if it tastes like chicken...as I was saying...we are using mummy wrapping for straining material. It is doing a fine job.

Guys keep focused! We cannot let our guard down. Play each game one at a time. Give it your all. And remember one important thing...the man standing next to you is expecting you to give it your all. We are not staying in Paris...ON TO M'TOWN!!!

RED SWARM...RED SWARM...RED SWARM!!

If you rock Melrose's world by 4TD I will believe you all have improved over last year and the semifinal game may go differently. This would be the year because Maryville is not as good as last year, though they will very likely win the state championship again.

Henry County did not play a very tough schedule this year. Not completely by choice mind you, Dickson and JCM are usually good and are way down this year. Treadwell and Northwest are pitiful but well placed on the schedule I thought. Now don't go jump me I know HC suffers because of geography and makes it very difficult to schedule quality programs with in a reasonable distance. I do wish you luck though.

I did not mind reading that post at all, it just seems like you generally give Henry county no respect or even any credit for having a good football team.

Funny you should ask. I just spent the better part of the last hour trying to get the Gator unwrapped...he slipped when he put the lizard tongue back in and got his, well, his tail wrapped in the mummy wrapping. Ever try to get a Gator unwrapped?? /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Interesting write up in the PI today. Check it out. All I have got to say is "AMEN!" Bring on the crowd and the noise!! We will have plenty of voodoo juice to go around.