John Oerton at Franklin

shsfootball80

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna go with overton....simply because they can run the ball....and franklin cant stop the run.........brentwood ran all over franklin and know overton will do the same......overton by 14

One of the only reasons why Brentwood ran all over Franklin is because the Rebs were without 2 of their best defensive linemen, and starting middle LB - due to injury.

With those 3 in the lineup, Franklin probably would have won that game....

Brentwood couldn't really consistently stop the run in that game either... so i guess Hunters Lane will win by 14

This defense is legit, and has proven to shut down great RBs from your region in recent playoff seasons (Lamarcus Coker, Preston Brown - both from Antioch)

Coach Webb will have his defense ready to stop White.

I agree with you that Webb will have his defense ready but to say that this defense helped stop the likes of Coker and Brown is misleading. The seniors on this years Franklin team were freshman for that game against Antioch.

Good luck to Franklin in this game and throughout the playoffs.

One of the only reasons why Brentwood ran all over Franklin is because the Rebs were without 2 of their best defensive linemen, and starting middle LB - due to injury.

With those 3 in the lineup, Franklin probably would have won that game....

Brentwood couldn't really consistently stop the run in that game either... so i guess Hunters Lane will win by 14

um yall got alucky touch down and besides that yall wouldnt of even had a chance..ok thank you

im gonna go with overton....simply because they can run the ball....and franklin cant stop the run.........brentwood ran all over franklin and know overton will do the same......overton by 14

um yall got alucky touch down and besides that yall wouldnt of even had a chance..ok thank you

If im not mistaken mr brentwood football 56 we will be playing next friday and you will be watching us play.

Combos... that was just a healthy discussion on the punt return. If you could see that we arent really even arguing but just agreeing in a really weird way. lol. I just seem to blame the players a little more than the officials. Might I add that my view is not any more right than the other gentleman discussing it with me.

Glad you liked the post, credit is given when earned. Franklin has certainly earned it on the offensive side of the ball. I just dont like the threads when people bash this offense. If you are a really in to this region and you watch games and stop listening to misguided rumors then you would know Franklin has a very good offensive system that puts up points and yards.

i know i just think it was a bad call that (i dont really hate so much /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> went our way...

by the way i'm #65 the left tackle (recently right guard) for FHS...