Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

Clearly last year was an abberation.

M-E is a pretender, not a contender.

They need to concentrate on winning their city championship before they run their mouths too much.

That was a team of soph. and juniors last night. To say we are a pretender shows that you are an idiot. No, we don't beat west regularly............and neither do you. Be thankful you play in the MLC and can boast a 9-1 record every year. You would not do that in the 5 rivers. South is like Ohio State.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a team of soph. and juniors last night. To say we are a pretender shows that you are an idiot. No, we don't beat west regularly............and neither do you. Be thankful you play in the MLC and can boast a 9-1 record every year. You would not do that in the 5 rivers. South is like Ohio State.

Man you went with (d) none of the above. I figured it would only be a little while for the excuses to come out. Accoridng to the scoreboard your were a pretender, 41 unanswered?

I do not like Curt at all (he ended my season 2 times in a row), but he is the TRUTH.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

B-b-b-but Curt PROMISED /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Come on people get your facts right, according to tricitiessports.com Curt vowed that his Rebels would not lose another REGULAR SEASON GAME! This is the play-offs right? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!

canefan I am not 100% sure, but I think South starts alot of soph.s and jr.s also, maybe a South fan can give us the exact number. I know that a good friend of mine has a son that is a starting LB, and I know he is a soph.

Also I don't think etfan is a South fan, I believe he might be a THS or a Science hill fan!

Roll Tribe Roll! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

canefan I am not 100% sure, but I think South starts alot of soph.s and jr.s also, maybe a South fan can give us the exact number. I know that a good friend of mine has a son that is a starting LB, and I know he is a soph.

Also I don't think etfan is a South fan, I believe he might be a THS or a Science hill fan!

Roll Tribe Roll! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My point is that we are a young team that made the playoffs. Our future is bright. I do not care how many soph. south starts. You graduate 90% of your offense this year. As far as Curt being the "truth", I was not that impressed and never have been. #15 beat us. I am not making a single excuse. We got out-adjusted and beat on the scoreboard. I would like to say one thing. When the students whom did not play are on the field after the game holding a rbel flag that some find offensive, try not to use ethnic slurs towards your opponents as they leave the field. It shows zero class when you do this. Yes, it did happen.

Sullivan South Rebels= Rebel Flag, if some use this flag, which is a part of the Southern Heritage, as a crutch to use racial slurs well then they are an idiot! I agree with that, and you said it happened and I wont call you a liar, but I am sure they were some comments made which more than likely brought on a fight of words. doesn't matter to me, I am a big enough person to look around all of that!

Curt being "THE TRUTH", in fact that it has been proven time and time again, he is a very talented ball player, the canes defense focused on him and it made things happen for the other TEAMMATES!!! South overall has a good TEAM, if you say different, I say you dont know squat about football!

East will have a good team next year you can bet on that!! guess what, South will too. and we will probably meet again! as far as us losing 90% of the offense, well the JV is unbeaten and averaged close to or over 40 points a game, I think the freshman had only 1 loss, so we have some good teams coming up. That is good for us, and we are playing next week, and hopefully the week after that, bad thing for you is you will have to wait til next year for your team to back you up. Later!!

My point is that we are a young team that made the playoffs. Our future is bright. I do not care how many soph. south starts. You graduate 90% of your offense this year. As far as Curt being the "truth", I was not that impressed and never have been. #15 beat us. I am not making a single excuse. We got out-adjusted and beat on the scoreboard. I would like to say one thing. When the students whom did not play are on the field after the game holding a rbel flag that some find offensive, try not to use ethnic slurs towards your opponents as they leave the field. It shows zero class when you do this. Yes, it did happen.

Don't judge an entire student body or even a team by the actions of a few ignorant rubes. There are always a few in every bunch. Your team played hard and well and 99.9% of South players and fans have nothing but respect for them.

Don't judge an entire student body or even a team by the actions of a few ignorant rubes. There are always a few in every bunch. Your team played hard and well and 99.9% of South players and fans have nothing but respect for them.

great post Rebeldad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TRUTH. All caps, it makes a difference. So can I get some stats I live in Chatt town and the newspaper just gives me scores. Let's see if this "beat on the scoreboard" business is correct or not.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

When I say 90% I am saying in total yards. Curt returned kicks,punts,probably had most of your passing yds and at least half the rushing yds. That was my point about the 90%. The statement I made about the flag and comments did not include all south players,students or fans. I was just pointing out the ones on the field.

East will be a good team next year and will be more consistant. I understand that south will return alot but it will hurt losing curt and hurt bad no matter what you say.

TRUTH. All caps, it makes a difference. So can I get some stats I live in Chatt town and the newspaper just gives me scores. Let's see if this "beat on the scoreboard" business is correct or not.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Passing 3/7/29 yds int

Rushing 16/87/td

Curt also put your Qb out of the game with a big hit on the sidelines when he was playing free safety, who knew he could play D? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . I hope this game showed everyone that the Rebels are a TEAM and have many weapons. Teams cannot base their game plan just on stopping curt because then people like Fletcher will TAKE OVER. He is going to be a fantastic running back and definately showed his potential on Friday night.

Everytime South beats someone the flag is brought up as an excuse.. dont you love it? haha

Go Rebs and goodluck against Mo West