Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

Its time for The MLC to out what the 5 rivers confernce is made of. Im going with the Canes.

A close game but i think that Mr. Phillips want be enough to put the canes defense away.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo-East leads early, but South wins in the end.

Sorry, but South has to win so we can play them again in the quarter finals and beat their butts right!

Good luck to you all anyways

I believe the Vikings have to play another team or so before they have a chance at South or whomever again. Is this

correct ? GO VOLUNTEER!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

South BIG, there's a reason M.E. has a 5 losss season , "their not that good" they beat a 2 win 8 loss David Crockett at home ----W 23-21... this should be a good warm-up for the Rebels...IMHO......

I,m with ya on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think Mo. east gotta a little pay back in order from south.

I,m with ya on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think Mo. east gotta a little pay back in order from south.

Like last year , M-E is probably a 30 point underdog. South team is blessed with

an " all everything " player, and a prophet to boot , probably is already making plans

for their next game. This makes it a have to watch game .

Like last year , M-E is probably a 30 point underdog. South team is blessed with

an " all everything " player, and a prophet to boot , probably is already making plans

for their next game. This makes it a have to watch game .

It hurts me to admit it ,but i think they are a little too well coached to make that mistake agian.

It hurts me to admit it ,but i think they are a little too well coached to make that mistake agian.

I doubt the M-E players knows they are playing against a QB who"guarantees" a winner

in the newspapers . Is this "guarantee" worth the paper it was written in ? M-E may want

to see the fine print Friday night before it is cashed in.

Everyone in East Tennessee (and perhaps the state) knows where South starts. If East can contain Phillips and knock him off his game, then they do have a chance to win this game. Fortunately for East, this situation plays to the strength of their team. Unfortunately for East, no one has been able to contain Phillips. On paper, South has a huge advantage: South has scored 423 points (42.3/game) and allowed 126 points (12.6/game); East has scored 134 points (13.4/game) and allowed 148 (14.8/game). However, East is an athletic team with a number of very good football players. They have just started to come together as a team.

If East can keep the game close, then they have a chance to come out with the win. However, I do not think they will be able to handle all of South's weapons. I am pulling for the fellow Morristown school and hope their plan brings home a win.

Everyone in East Tennessee (and perhaps the state) knows where South starts. If East can contain Phillips and knock him off his game, then they do have a chance to win this game. Fortunately for East, this situation plays to the strength of their team. Unfortunately for East, no one has been able to contain Phillips. On paper, South has a huge advantage: South has scored 423 points (42.3/game) and allowed 126 points (12.6/game); East has scored 134 points (13.4/game) and allowed 148 (14.8/game). However, East is an athletic team with a number of very good football players. They have just started to come together as a team.

If East can keep the game close, then they have a chance to come out with the win. However, I do not think they will be able to handle all of South's weapons. I am pulling for the fellow Morristown school and hope their plan brings home a win.

I don't think staying close to South has played out well this year. a couple of teams have played them close the 1st half only to get blowed away later. I think South did their work in the summer and are the best conditioned team in the NET.

South BIG, there's a reason M.E. has a 5 losss season , "their not that good" they beat a 2 win 8 loss David Crockett at home ----W 23-21... this should be a good warm-up for the Rebels...IMHO......

We also took the team that beat south to overtime and very well could have won that game. I really do hope south keeps counting this as a win and showing no respect to the team that ended their season last year. It is nothing but bulletin board material. East has a big,fast and physical D and I am sure they enjoy being called a "warm-up".