Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

I doubt the M-E players knows they are playing against a QB who"guarantees" a winner

in the newspapers . Is this "guarantee" worth the paper it was written in ? M-E may want

to see the fine print Friday night before it is cashed in.

A deer caught in headlights, or the look on a child’s face after seeing his momma get smacked are just a couple of visions that come to mind when I think about the reaction of the MoEast fans at halftime!!! You guys are obviously in for a shocker! EVERYBODY knows Curt is coming but he has still been running down hill all season. Just a little bit of advise and I’m not joking around…If you have a son on the team and don’t want him to be on South’s highlight film, tell him for gods sakes don’t be a hero…just grab his feet and hang on till help arrives!! That’s what I told my son...there’s no shame in that and you will see for yourself Friday night. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also took the team that beat south to overtime and very well could have won that game. I really do hope south keeps counting this as a win and showing no respect to the team that ended their season last year. It is nothing but bulletin board material. East has a big,fast and physical D and I am sure they enjoy being called a "warm-up".

I can assure you that the TEAM is not overlooking the canes one bit, they are well aware of last years results and I don't think they need any reminding of what can happen. As far as head to head with other teams, means nothing. Have a safe trip up.

I don't think staying close to South has played out well this year. a couple of teams have played them close the 1st half only to get blowed away later. I think South did their work in the summer and are the best conditioned team in the NET.

"Blowed" away...nice grammer /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

"Blowed" away...nice grammer /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is this "all everything" QB the same QB who run the show for South last year ?

If he is , he has already been introduced to the East linebackers. They will be

glad to see him again --close up.

Is this "all everything" QB the same QB who run the show for South last year ?

If he is , he has already been introduced to the East linebackers. They will be

glad to see him again --close up.

I dont know why you directed that towards me. I am a THS fan. I cant wait for South to beat the pants off you all though so we can play them again. I see them beating you all by atleast 10. the only look the East LB's will get at Curt is after he trucked them and they are laying on the ground. Sorry boys

East can beat them but i dont think they will. With all the fumbling they have done this year i dont see them stopping now. IF East can hold on to the ball an stop Phillips they can win by a TD or two. But thats a big IF

I wish you Tennessee High supporters would turn loose South so M-E can take care of

business this Friday. M-E wants to match up with the so called elite -#1. Football players

want to play the best --South claims this honor until Friday night.

A deer caught in headlights, or the look on a child’s face after seeing his momma get smacked are just a couple of visions that come to mind when I think about the reaction of the MoEast fans at halftime!!! You guys are obviously in for a shocker! EVERYBODY knows Curt is coming but he has still been running down hill all season. Just a little bit of advise and I’m not joking around…If you have a son on the team and don’t want him to be on South’s highlight film, tell him for gods sakes don’t be a hero…just grab his feet and hang on till help arrives!! That’s what I told my son...there’s no shame in that and you will see for yourself Friday night. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

My advise is to tell your son to get in the weight room or join the band. if you told your son that then that may explain his ability or lack of.

I wish you Tennessee High supporters would turn loose South so M-E can take care of

business this Friday. M-E wants to match up with the so called elite -#1. Football players

want to play the best --South claims this honor until Friday night.

Im not a Tennessee High supporter i am a Greeneville supporter. I have seen both teams play an am just saying what i think. Trust me i want East to win, i think south is way to over rated.

East schemed South/Phillips very well last year but South still put up 21 points. I think the Dockery kid is not on the team? He shredded the South D last year and was the difference...without him they don't win.

Our QB and FB also had big games and as far as south scoring 21. The score was 21-0 at the end of the first qtr. East led 28-7 at the half and the other 14 pts came in the 4th qtr with east in a prevent giving up the underneath stuff while they stopped blitzing. Curt is good but I am amazed at the lack of respect you are giving a team that soundly beat south last year. Curt may truck some MLC players and have made the conference look bad but East does not play in the MLC.

My advise is to tell your son to get in the weight room or join the band. if you told your son that then that may explain his ability or lack of.

An East player could not stand the pressure of missing a game when he heard

about a QB guaranteeing a win ---another line backer who has not played a down

this year , but wants to look that QB in the eye

Our QB and FB also had big games and as far as south scoring 21. The score was 21-0 at the end of the first qtr. East led 28-7 at the half and the other 14 pts came in the 4th qtr with east in a prevent giving up the underneath stuff while they stopped blitzing. Curt is good but I am amazed at the lack of respect you are giving a team that soundly beat south last year. Curt may truck some MLC players and have made the conference look bad but East does not play in the MLC.

What conference does East play in, the SEC? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Like I posted earlier, the team is focused and well aware of East's abilities, regardless of what posters on here say. BTW doesn't this make the 4th year in a row that East and South have met in the playoffs? I think the Rebs record is pretty good. However none of those games will have a barring on the outcome of this game. South has showed that they are vurnerable to the run, East can run, that scares me. However, South is pretty darn good at a lot of positions as well. The game will be decided on the field this Friday. Good luck to all and GO BIG BLUE!