Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

Intriguing match up and a dangerous one for South. This is primarily due to the unavoidable letdown after the big THS game last week. No disrespect to M-E; last week was so hyped in the Tri Cities that a letdown is likely.

If South had not played THS last week, I would pick them to focus on payback from last year and win handily. South by 7 in a dogfight.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What conference does East play in, the SEC? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Like I posted earlier, the team is focused and well aware of East's abilities, regardless of what posters on here say. BTW doesn't this make the 4th year in a row that East and South have met in the playoffs? I think the Rebs record is pretty good. However none of those games will have a barring on the outcome of this game. South has showed that they are vurnerable to the run, East can run, that scares me. However, South is pretty darn good at a lot of positions as well. The game will be decided on the field this Friday. Good luck to all and GO BIG BLUE!

Last year's top Linebacker at East got the clearance to suit up for the Friday game.

He is a team leader , hard hitter , and a college prospect. He has been out all year

due to an injury but has kept in shape and is ready to go at full speed.

GO Canes !!

Last year's top Linebacker at East got the clearance to suit up for the Friday game.

He is a team leader , hard hitter , and a college prospect. He has been out all year

due to an injury but has kept in shape and is ready to go at full speed.

GO Canes !!

What's his name size , speed and stats from last year...Does he play on offense??

Last year this, last year that... I have news for you last year is called last year for a reason. Bottom line is South is to much to handle. South destroyed the trailblazers in Nathan Hale eariler this season, while East escaped by the skin of their teeth. South wins BIG in this one.

South-49

East-7

Last year this, last year that... I have news for you last year is called last year for a reason. Bottom line is South is to much to handle. South destroyed the trailblazers in Nathan Hale eariler this season, while East escaped by the skin of their teeth. South wins BIG in this one.

South-49

East-7

South will NOT score 49. You look like an idiot for saying so. So let me get this straight. You can compare games such as SS against DB or East against DB but not the GHS games or when the teams met last year face to face. WOW.

South will NOT score 49. You look like an idiot for saying so. So let me get this straight. You can compare games such as SS against DB or East against DB but not the GHS games or when the teams met last year face to face. WOW.

South can score 49, and they might just do it. This will either be a very close game or a blowout, I don't think there will be a middle ground Friday night.

Heck, they might even score 50+ HAHAHA

The '07 Rebels bear little semblence to the '06 Rebels. The '07 Rebels are a "Blue Collar Man". They have a work for a living attitude. They live paycheck to paycheck, put money in the Christman Fund, and go to the beach in July. Friday is payday and we got overtime coming. Better strap it on MoEast...you embarassed us last year. We got wood for you...SouthWood. Rebel Nation.

South-49

East-7

There should be no scores that big in playoffs not even this early.

Last year, round 1 of the playoffs. It was Daniel Boone at Death Valley and.....the score was 49-0 (might have been 7, I can't remember that well) But anyway, it was supposed to be a close game and we killed them.

Anything can happen.

It was 39-6 but it was expected to be a little closer. At season's end, Boone was averaging 23 ppg while giving up 17 and had a record of 7-3. South, on the other hand, was averaging 29 ppg while giving up 12 with a record of 9-1. Other than the shelling taken from D-B, the Rebel's closest game up to that point had been with Johnson County.

Regardless, large scores are more common in the first round games than one may think.

It was 39-6 but it was expected to be a little closer. At season's end, Boone was averaging 23 ppg while giving up 17 and had a record of 7-3. South, on the other hand, was averaging 29 ppg while giving up 12 with a record of 9-1. Other than the shelling taken from D-B, the Rebel's closest game up to that point had been with Johnson County.

Regardless, large scores are more common in the first round games than one may think.

I just looked it up to make sure and it was 49-6. Thats what I thought, it doesn't really matter though....seeing as how this years first round game will also be a slaughter