Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA, that is hilarious! I just hope he doesn't take it easy on them.

Now pumpkinhead, you remember that story bout Moses. He parted the Red Sea but when the going got tough, he just walked on and the daggone water came in around Pharoh's army .............see what can happen my man?

Its not going to be at QB because he has 5 other QB's fighting for that spot.

I agree he is a good High School QB. I just think he can not walk on water like

some people claim. He is the one who made the guarantee of wins and so far

he has backed it up . The pressure is on him again this week to keep the winning

string going . He may have bit off more than he can chew. He had better take

his offensive line out for dinner or he may be handing the ball off to a M-E kid

in his backfield early in the game.

John B you keep referring back to Phillips quote.. but you are misquoting him, his comment was made after the loss to Greeneville and said "we will not lose another regular season game", which was true, but this is the playoffs. You'll have to try and dig something else up to get your Mo East boys fired up. This will be a better game than some of you think, East is MUCH better than your typical #4 spot.

Good Luck Rebs

John B you keep referring back to Phillips quote.. but you are misquoting him, his comment was made after the loss to Greeneville and said "we will not lose another regular season game", which was true, but this is the playoffs. You'll have to try and dig something else up to get your Mo East boys fired up. This will be a better game than some of you think, East is MUCH better than your typical #4 spot.

Good Luck Rebs

Yeah he said we will not lose another regular season game b/c he knew he had to play Greeneville again. That would be biting off more then he could chew. You know i feel sorry for everyone else at SS. This is a one man show see if here in the playoffs that philosphy doesn't go to some of the players head. Like hey what about us

Yeah he said we will not lose another regular season game b/c he knew he had to play Greeneville again. That would be biting off more then he could chew. You know i feel sorry for everyone else at SS. This is a one man show see if here in the playoffs that philosphy doesn't go to some of the players head. Like hey what about us

You can take Curt off the field and the Rebels will still be a great team, just wait and see.

No they won't everyone knows that. Against greeneville he had 200yds passing and 100 rushing. Besides him we stuffed ur run and if gets hurt no one could step up to his level

Mr. Devil. Just wait until next year, and then talk about it. For this year, Curt is on the field and he is the main point producer for South, I just can't wait to hear your excuses next year for why South beat u.