fulton vs. catholic

FalconsFlyHigh

The most underrated team in Round one is the Scrappy Gibbs Eagles. Don't let their 3-8 record fool you. They knew the only way they could guarantee the opportunity to play Catholic was to lose many games and calculate their position in their district to place 4th in the region. They were very unselfish taking loss after loss just so that they would be the team to take out Catholic in the 1st round. Sure they may have eventually played Catholic in the second or third round, but they wanted the glory of being the Cinderella team that Knocked off the #1 team on the State and to be the the only 3-8 team to ever win the state championship. Those Gibbs Eagles are smart, sneaky, and have been laying low the entire season just so that they can show their true baby blue colors. You heard it here first...I'm predicting Gibbs in a blow-out!

Gibbs 45

Catholic 14

Go Eagles!

wow wow wow wow! c'mon now everyone's right for thinkin fulton and catholic shouldnt be thinking that far ahead, and we're not. but c'mon now, gibbs beating catholic?! not in 50 times.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhmm. Before they fell apart against Fulton. A-E scraped away with the win. Plenty of reason to believe. May have lost my mind, But Sir I don't see your psychology degree so don't make the call. If Fulton gets blown out, then I'll make an account called "I've lost my mind" and proudly endorse it. Your from LA right? May not be Livingston Academy but I do believe they pulled a championship after a 5-5 season in 01'. If bashing my opinion makes you feel like a better man, then kick back that prune juice and let it roll grandpa. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey "Hot Shot" you started the bashing not me (post #23). I simply responded to your post #19 that I thought ..... if they play again that Catholic would win based on seeing both teams this year, not last year or beyond....... THIS YEAR.

And TadVols don't call me out I didn't start the thread.....one of your cohorts did. I was just responding like everyone else. You Falcon fans seem to be grasping for straws. Fulton has a good team but I don't think they have what it takes to take it all the way to the "boro". Maybe next year.....Maybe!!!

Now that Coach Carroll is retiring at the end of the season...it's a sure thing. Eagles won't go out in the first round! After they beat Catholic, they'll have a tearful gatorade baptism on the 50 yardline after the big win on Friday. Coach Carroll will be a born-again coach and take them all the way to the promiseland of the 3rd round! Hallelujah!

The mere thought of the Emory road celebration gives me chills. There will be burnouts at Weigles, M80's in mailboxes, and cow tipping until dawn! ......Can someone hook a brother up with a protestant Amen!?!?

Fly Eagles Fly!

Now that Coach Carroll is retiring at the end of the season...it's a sure thing. Eagles won't go out in the first round! After they beat Catholic, they'll have a tearful gatorade baptism on the 50 yardline after the big win on Friday. Coach Carroll will be a born-again coach and take them all the way to the promiseland of the 3rd round! Hallelujah!

The mere thought of the Emory road celebration gives me chills. There will be burnouts at Weigles, M80's in mailboxes, and cow tipping until dawn! ......Can someone hook a brother up with a protestant Amen!?!?

Fly Eagles Fly!

A Sinn Fein "Amen" brother. Photo, with the Gibbs birdies knocking out Catholic, there will be another "fowl" match-up before the Gibbs birdies take on the Fulton birdies. the winner of the Seymour birdies vs. the AE birdies will ensure a 2nd round feather fight as well.

ruse?