is region 7 AAA the toughest region in AAA

trojans11

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that region is loaded Pearl cohn Stastion camp and white house... all 3 of thoughs teams went 5-1 in that region

Greenbrier is the best #4 seed I have seen in a long time. Sycamore is a non-playoff team and they are 6-4 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, & White House could beat anyone in Class 3A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i need you guys opinion on this one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Opinions is what you're gettin' ! 7-3A may not be THE toughest (I really don't pretend to know) BUT ...... it's dang sure tough enough ! Always tough Dyersburg, Haywood , Crockett , Covington & now Dyer County coming on like a "House Afire" ! It'll dang sure hold its own for bein' tough to get through !

Opinions is what you're gettin' ! 7-3A may not be THE toughest (I really don't pretend to know) BUT ...... it's dang sure tough enough ! Always tough Dyersburg, Haywood , Crockett , Covington & now Dyer County coming on like a "House Afire" ! It'll dang sure hold its own for bein' tough to get through !

REGION 7-3AAA IS THE SEC OF HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! You never know which team beats the other on any given Friday night. I would think the regions with so-called non-privates playing as public have the better teams as they prove in the playoffs.I DOUBT any of the other 7 region 3AAA teams would like it in West Tennessee Yearly in Region 7-3AAA . GO TROJANS!! GO CHOCTAWS!! GO TOMCATS!!

yea i definatly agree with mastercheif on this one region 2 3a is loaded with plenty of talent even the teams who dont get into the playoffs are rly pretty good teams everyone in the region beats up on each other and this is always a very physical region year in and year out....and like mastercheif said they have dominated the championship the past few years.