Pearl-Cohn at Howard

T-Mac how were your fans treated at Central? I hope you all were treated with respect, of course I know you think that we cheated to win the game, on our sidelines there were 2 incidents where ur hustlin tigers took cheap shots after the whistle .... those were not called by the refs, but I will say the refs were horrible on both sides....There was a Charger that played hurt that no one knows about.....and his name will remain annnoymous....since you want to whine about Hudson....I am glad that you guys have a new stadium.....and hope you the best.....and surely hope you all are not cheated out of another one... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We are just a small school that has had less than good records the last few years.....Forgive us if we seem very excited about making the play offs and being Region Champs, These young men have worked their ###### off to acheive a Great year....If they lose Friday night, I still have to say, This team has been a JOY and HONOR to watch and be apart of!!!!! I still think #10 (Ryan Slack) should have gotten region player of the week...He played GREAT. and the Charger D shut Hudson down...actually the entire team deserved the Region Championship!! Best to you and the Hustlin Tigers, and like I said hope you all were treated well when you came to Englewood. good day /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WHose whinning! And you are right Hudson was shut down!! He had only 1 carry in the second half and ten in the entire game and he only managed 91 yds. So thats 9.1 yds per carry! that is shutting the region MVP down. But your fans did have class and I was talking to some of the alumni of Central and they were cool. Dont appologize for your team earning the right to trash talk I would be doing the same thing if we won but not as much. We have to worry about Pearl now I wish you guys nothing but the best because you are a good and Improved team. Represent our region well. Oh yeah Hudson wasnt the only one hurt. That side you guys picked on was missing a solid player at the DE position and he is our best D lineman but im not complaining becuase we have mostly everyone returning next year and we will be back and fully loaded

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody needs to go down to Pearl Cohn and make sure they are not locked it that school. I've never seen us get into Tuesday without "Don't Play Wit It".

PC...............Don't Play Wit It!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It just doesn't have the same ring to it with a redneck saying it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

And how could i forget the great maching bands that the two schools have, should be a great halftime show. With that being said making my first trip down to howard. This game should easily be packed house on both sides. this will be a great atsomphere. Two atheletic teams going head to head.

...Gaston Stadium will be rockin' Friday night...too close to call!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's a Pearl Cohn "thang"..

t-mac, just go to the McMinn Central/Greenbrier thread, and you will find that some of the Greenbrier posters do not make a lot of sense. Good Luck Friday, I hope Hudson has 200+ and I hope #3 is even and leavin'.

Idk what all the gb/mc posters is about. But i will tell you the phrase "DONT PLAY WIT IT" is saying from the great Firebird himself, and the P.A. for all home games football and basketball. Mr. Orlando "CATFISH" came up with the phrase. He and along with the great maching band of Pearl-Cohn, was voted on the top ten at number 4. On the TOP TEN BEST FOOTBALL ATOMSHPERE in the mid-state. He also known for saying other greats phrases like "DEFENSE DO YOU WANT IT", plus their plans to name the press box after him. Now not alot region teams can say our home games is dunk simply because we are an urban school located in the heart of Jefferson st. and TSU, The games that attract our attention is when we play teams like Maplewood, Whites Creek, Stratford, and Hillsboro(all great marching bands). The games are overflowing turning poeple back at middle of the 3rd quarter. Now i will say this region can bring a whole county down with them at their away games. But pearl-cohn is not a typcial region 4-3a team. with that being said i do think alot PC fans will be in Chatt town this friday because of the excitment both schools bring to the table. No prediction for me because ive never seen Howard play, Pearl-Cohn plenty of times. But like my man Catfish always says "DONT PLAY WITH IT P.C.H.!

I'm going with Howard on this one 29-27 in OT (don't ask for my reasoning, I just have a feeling)

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Two Points of Interest for PC travelers to Howard.

1. The PA system is from a WWII Japanese submarine - don't plan on hearing anything from over there.

and

2. Get the fish sandwich "all the way" - you will not be disappointed!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

That has to the BEST statement made on the board in years...LOL!