Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do want milan to win but that does not mean that i like them and by the way i will talk as much trash as i want.

Grow the heck up... the point of coacht is not to talk trash its to have a civilized discussion about high school sports buddy and to back your team but not by talkin sh!#.... what are you a freshman cause you sure as heck act like one

I don't think Weathers will play against Milan Friday night. I went to practice yesterday and the 1st team O was running against the scout team and they gave the ball to Matt and he got hit at the line and bounced off and got turned around and ran the wrong way for a TD. Nice run of about 70 yds... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I don't think Weathers will play against Milan Friday night. I went to practice yesterday and the 1st team O was running against the scout team and they gave the ball to Matt and he got hit at the line and bounced off and got turned around and ran the wrong way for a TD. Nice run of about 70 yds... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats the way he will feel Friday Mr. Mustang, he will not want to run inbetween the Bulldog tackles. Trust me, they are much better. Their DT's will be too much for Huntingdon's front line! So is he practicing running backwards because thats the way he will be going Friday?

That's a pretty good one right there /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Something tells me he will get his bearings down a little better before tomorrow night. I know it will be a Huntingdon/Milan classic. These programs have what a lot of other schools in West TN wish they had. Both schools expect to field a great team every year. It is a testament to the coaches, administration and each community /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thinking about a Dawg victory but well aware in this series you never know.

Huntingdon @ Milan - It's what HS Football is all about!!!

That's a pretty good one right there /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Something tells me he will get his bearings down a little better before tomorrow night. I know it will be a Huntingdon/Milan classic. These programs have what a lot of other schools in West TN wish they had. Both schools expect to field a great team every year. It is a testament to the coaches, administration and each community /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thinking about a Dawg victory but well aware in this series you never know.

Huntingdon @ Milan - It's what HS Football is all about!!!

I just dont think that Dawgs have anything to worry about this week. Huntingdon has been weak all year, and everybody knows that! I have been watching Milan play since the 60's, but this game should not but a stressor like recent years.

Weathers will held under 80yds. I dont want to say 50, but I dont think he we last the whole game. If he is so good then why isnt a Mr. Football Nominee. He isnt good enough! Gilbert makes him look like a Jr. High player!!! Weather's is average at best, he wont be a factor like everybody think he will.

I bet this guy is at the top of his english class /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Milan 07,

Im not a Huntingdon Fan, but you show your ignorance to the game by saying a guy that has rushed for almost 1800 yards on a team you say is weak anyway is stupid. According to the Jackson sun he is averaging 8.3 yards per touch. Maybe you havent watched him play. I watched him twice, and I am yet to see a back a quick and strong as he is. Take your stupid comments to somewhere they are wanted, just dont taint the message boards with your ignorance anymore!

I am looking forward to a great matchup between two west tn powers Friday night.!