Oneida @ Hampton

Bulldogs#1

when's hardin gonna be back?

he's probably their best, or one of their best players, on defense

i think he should be back for the Oneida game. i saw him running in the endzone and trying to make cuts before the Coalfield game. I think he was a late scratch from that game. I wouldn't have played him either though. There is no need to risk him when we will definately need him later on especially by looking at the clip of that S.Pitt running back that Alliance 34 put on here...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the Oneida Indian Players:

I find is unsettling that the number of posters from Hampton have served you with a level of disrespect that not only challenges your tradition, but even your manhood. The Hampton fans want to know how they stack up against Midway, a week before that game even exists. Lest we fail to realize the significance of the moment, you boys get the privilege of again proving the Dogs faithful wrong. Although last time we didn't complete the job, you get a whole new opportunity this week. I'm relatively sure we haven't thought that far forward, I know I haven't.(And I certainly wouldn't have voiced it on CoachT!) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I respect the Bulldog Program, but I also realize their team isn't infallible. Roop is huge, but so was Goliath! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You know, it looks like you had earned a level of resect by taking Hampton to the wire, but by the way their fans are talking, they think the two point win had nothing to do with our team, and the results were entirely because their kids "played bad". I know the players that lined up across from you know otherwise, but I think the comments have gotten mighty tasteless. In any "battle", it takes two to tango! Show up Friday, and show them you know how to dance, too! These are just my opinions, its just the vibe that is coming out of the Bulldog Camp. You have a chance to keep their next game from ever even happening.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha. i can't wait...

i cant wait until the indians see the real hampton team. this is a whole different bunch that the team they saw week two. there wont be as many foolish penalties given to onieda. hampton is much more diciplined at this point. i cant wait, i'm going to go ahead and predict the score to be 39-6. no disrespect to oneida but i'm pretty sure they'll have their hands full this week.

To all the Oneida Indian Players:

I find is unsettling that the number of posters from Hampton have served you with a level of disrespect that not only challenges your tradition, but even your manhood. The Hampton fans want to know how they stack up against Midway, a week before that game even exists. Lest we fail to realize the significance of the moment, you boys get the privilege of again proving the Dogs faithful wrong. Although last time we didn't complete the job, you get a whole new opportunity this week. I'm relatively sure we haven't thought that far forward, I know I haven't.(And I certainly wouldn't have voiced it on CoachT!) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I respect the Bulldog Program, but I also realize their team isn't infallible. Roop is huge, but so was Goliath! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You know, it looks like you had earned a level of resect by taking Hampton to the wire, but by the way their fans are talking, they think the two point win had nothing to do with our team, and the results were entirely because their kids "played bad". I know the players that lined up across from you know otherwise, but I think the comments have gotten mighty tasteless. In any "battle", it takes two to tango! Show up Friday, and show them you know how to dance, too! These are just my opinions, its just the vibe that is coming out of the Bulldog Camp. You have a chance to keep their next game from ever even happening.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone, that would be childish and inmature. I don't claim to know the future and I;m glad I can;t. All Ihave to go by is the past ,things thats already happened this season. Oneida beat Coalfield 20 to 13, could have easily lost, had 230 total yards in 4 quarters. Hampton Had nearly 400 yards in the 1st half and the score was 42 to 0. We both played Unaka, you scored 2 tds in the 4th quater to make it 27 to 0. Hampton scored 40 and the jvs were playing in the 4 quarter. You can even look at the Cloudland and Harriman game, Harriman beats them by 11, Oneida beats Harriman by 7. That would put Oneida beating Cloudland by 18. Hampton had Cloudland 35 to 7 at Halftime. Its not disrespect as you choose to call it, its evidence and its really the only thing any of us has to go by. All games are different and it wouldn't be one of the 7 wonders of the world if Oneida were to keep it close or even ,pull out a win. It would be a pretty big upset.

Wow, the Oneida folks just keep running their mouths!!!! Last year they said they were going to whip the Bulldogs up in the East Tennessee mountains. It didn't happen. Afterwards, they claimed that Hampton didn't really win it, that they lost it by making to many mistakes. Not really a win for the Bulldogs?

Then earlier this year, they claimed they were going to knock down the big bad Bulldogs. It didn't happen. Afterwards, they claimed the game was so close, it was really a moral victory for them. Not really a win for the Bulldogs?

Now Oneida claims they are going to beat Hampton again???? They are going to knock down the big Goliath (Roop) and the rest of the Bulldogs. They claim Hampton's not really that good, just a bunch of big mouths. Oneida sounds sort of like Happy Valley!!!!!

Okay Bulldogs, it is time to send the Oneida Indians home for good. It will be showtime this coming Friday night at JC Campbell Stadium. Bulldogs, light up that big new scoreboard again!!!!!!!!

GO DOGS!!!!!

WHIP oneida!!!!!!!!

"HAMPTON BULLDOGS 8-0 against Region 2 from 2005-2007"

No one denies Hampton is the favorite. The only "evidence" that is concrete is.......previous match-up. I have no doubt your bunch has improved. Remember how you were just beside yourself that Hampton was gonna smoke us after they jumped all over Johnson Co. I recall everyone comparing JC and Oneida: and the conclusion was that Oneida couldn't hold a candle to JC. Hey, I really don't care if there is no respect here, it's just a bunch of Old Men that wish they could play the game one more time. (and since they can't, they become the experts!) In my book you are two points better than my team in week 2. I think we have good enough players and coaches to figure out a way to shift those two points in our favor. Can we overcome the loss of a solid QB, we're about to find out. Until we do, I hope your thoughts are still on Midway. (it would be even better if the players minds were on Midway, but there doesn't appear to be any evidence of that.) I recall everybody and their momma thinking UT would get drilled this week by the Razorbacks. Didn't happen. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No one denies Hampton is the favorite. The only "evidence" that is concrete is.......previous match-up. I have no doubt your bunch has improved. Remember how you were just beside yourself that Hampton was gonna smoke us after they jumped all over Johnson Co. I recall everyone comparing JC and Oneida: and the conclusion was that Oneida couldn't hold a candle to JC. Hey, I really don't care if there is no respect here, it's just a bunch of Old Men that wish they could play the game one more time. (and since they can't, they become the experts!) In my book you are two points better than my team in week 2. I think we have good enough players and coaches to figure out a way to shift those two points in our favor. Can we overcome the loss of a solid QB, we're about to find out. Until we do, I hope your thoughts are still on Midway. (it would be even better if the players minds were on Midway, but there doesn't appear to be any evidence of that.) I recall everybody and their momma thinking UT would get drilled this week by the Razorbacks. Didn't happen. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kazito /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hate to tell you but Oneida still can't hold a candle to Johnson Co. I hope Oneida fans keep talking just like the Happy Valley fans did. They had Hampton jacked up out of their minds. I can only imagine what Hampton will do to Oneida. Heck, Coalfield didn't run their mouth at all on here and they were still getting drilled 42-0 at halftime...

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone, that would be childish and inmature. I don't claim to know the future and I;m glad I can;t. All Ihave to go by is the past ,things thats already happened this season. Oneida beat Coalfield 20 to 13, could have easily lost, had 230 total yards in 4 quarters. Hampton Had nearly 400 yards in the 1st half and the score was 42 to 0. We both played Unaka, you scored 2 tds in the 4th quater to make it 27 to 0. Hampton scored 40 and the jvs were playing in the 4 quarter. You can even look at the Cloudland and Harriman game, Harriman beats them by 11, Oneida beats Harriman by 7. That would put Oneida beating Cloudland by 18. Hampton had Cloudland 35 to 7 at Halftime. Its not disrespect as you choose to call it, its evidence and its really the only thing any of us has to go by. All games are different and it wouldn't be one of the 7 wonders of the world if Oneida were to keep it close or even ,pull out a win. It would be a pretty big upset.

Geeez pujo, your the only person in Hampton that even admits there might be chance, somehow, some way, that our poor lil Indians might even keep it close. Oneida is right on the edge of greatness. That thumpin sound is Indian feet, chasing them ole Bulldogs down. Tick, tock, Tick, tock.

Geeez pujo, your the only person in Hampton that even admits there might be chance, somehow, some way, that our poor lil Indians might even keep it close. Oneida is right on the edge of greatness. That thumpin sound is Indian feet, chasing them ole Bulldogs down. Tick, tock, Tick, tock.

Smashmouth, Ican tell you one thing for sure, The Hampton team and Coaches have the utmost Respect for the Injuns. If we were to lose ,it wouldn;t be because we onerlooked you. I also have a ton of respect for you guys, you play smart ,hard and clean. I do think Hampton should and will win this game, but I think you guys are going to be the one's wearing our shoe's next season. I'm still not saying its impossible for an Oneida victory. Just doubtful.

Chiefum Lambert better callum Injuns off, goinum getum eat . Bulldos no likum getum chased.