York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you know the way, we all know. But, York said that they are a team of destiny this year.

I do believe you are full of B.S. and that doesn't stand for a degree. Tell lies long enough and I guess you think people will believe them. I have read 31 pages and 27 of them are Smith fans predicting how bad they will beat York and it won't even be close!!! Go Dragons!!

ASBY, GET OFF YOUR SOAP BOX!!!

I am tired of hearing you and most other posters from Jamestown talk about how SC thinks they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. And, how we don't give you Dragons any respect.

Yes, SC fans, SC players, SC coaches and obviously SC cheerleaders (lol) thinks that the Owls will come out on top. Something strange about that to you???

All Antwan is saying is that the SC program has dominated the York program for so long in this series, that the loss for the Owls in Jamestown earlier this year is an eye opener. And it opens your eyes a little more when the other side now thinks that the Owls are inferior to them. All the SC fans are saying on here, in a nut shell, is that SC wants the chance to prove that doesn't hold water.

Who cares about the past, York won this year and now has the confidence that they can beat Big Bad Smith. So call the win a fluke or eye opener or what ever, but the Dragons WON and will WIN again this Friday. Then we will see what else you cry about.

I do believe you are full of B.S. and that doesn't stand for a degree. Tell lies long enough and I guess you think people will believe them. I have read 31 pages and 27 of them are Smith fans predicting how bad they will beat York and it won't even be close!!! Go Dragons!!

Ok what do you expect them to do, say we are no good, we have no chance of winning, and not even go to Jamestown on Friday night since we have no chance in you know where of winning. Now, does that make you feel better. POOR OWLS, WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE, might as well forfiet

NAH, GO OWLS - KICK SOME LIZARD TAIL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I really just wish I could come to the game. It should be a great game. Its tough to go up on the mountain and win. I have done it one time and that was back in 01 the only time I went up there. That does not matter just saying that its a tough place to go and win. I hope we can slow down the wing t and stop the big plays and create some turnovers. If so I think we have a chance as long we don't turn the ball over and do not give up the big play. Good luck to both teams play injury free, and OWLS BRING HOME A BIG VICTORY!!!!!!