William Blount at Bearden

jethro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could be way out of line here... and i might be wrong.. but i look at region 2 compared to region 1 and i must say after seeing region 1 teams i do believe that the region 2 teams are stronger... i think of region 1 and 2 like the SEC.. there are 3 teams and possibly 4 that could be #1 but they beat each other... now on a different note... i am for sure that the bearden defense has not faced an offense like wb's other than farragut... most of you will agree... from watching them week in and week out. i really feel that they could almost score at will...now i am only going with that thought from the maryville and farragut games... but i feel that thought is legit, however it is an opinion... now on to the thought of the db's that are track stars... who really cares... what does that mean to the football game... what they are fast.... or can run a mile in under 5 min... football? track? two different sports... anybody can run in a designated lane.. what about getting off blocks or making an open field tackle?? now i do not know these kids, and i am not degrading their personal level of play.. i just dont really think that being a track star is going to matter in the game of football other than speed.... this will be a great game no doubt about it.. its a shame that one of these great teams have to lose by playing each other.. WB 24-10 defense will be the difference...

Bearden would have done just as well in the other region this year, they might not have won it, because obviouly they lost to farragut in 3 ot's , but I promise no one in this conference is going to take bearden to the woodshed or anything, I will make this statement again, Bearden is as good or maybe better than anybody blount has played this year, Hall put up 30 on Maryville and only 10 on Bearden, Bearden's D is for real

Bearden would have done just as well in the other region this year, they might not have won it, because obviouly they lost to farragut in 3 ot's , but I promise no one in this conference is going to take bearden to the woodshed or anything, I will make this statement again, Bearden is as good or maybe better than anybody blount has played this year, Hall put up 30 on Maryville and only 10 on Bearden, Bearden's D is for real

Then this should be a great game because WB's defense is kinda for real too. Looking forward to Friday evening.

Go Govs!

i really belive bearden is a better team than they were when they played farragut in week 3 and I really hope they get a chance to prove that . but I know blount is tough and plays hard and i know bearden has a big time battle on there hands. should be a lot hard hits and some great football, both teams are well coach and have a lot of good football players.

Ok Bearden fans.....

Give us some good instructions as far getting in and out friday night. Should we come in from Kingston pike or go around back. I sure would like some good advice as I have heard that parking, entering and exiting can be difficult. Any imput (other than stay home..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) would be welcome.

GO GOVS

Ok Bearden fans.....

Give us some good instructions as far getting in and out friday night. Should we come in from Kingston pike or go around back. I sure would like some good advice as I have heard that parking, entering and exiting can be difficult. Any imput (other than stay home..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) would be welcome.

GO GOVS

tpoole12, eye'll tell ye what we did when'st we went two Beer-Den.

We started out tha evenin' at tha Canpie uv Toekeyo. We got thair early to git tha food cheeper. We had sum good stuff. Tha one tongue soup wuz good. Momma has a big ole beehive haredo and that little feller cookin' tha food flamed hit up once, and burnt tha outer parts of momma's hare. Tha little feller said "sew sarry" and kept rite on cookin'.

Aftur we eat, tha little feller said, "You go Beer-Den?" Eye said "see." He then said, "Eye show you short-cut." We took off our good sunday Wolverine boots and put on our old boots. We took off beehind tha Canpie uv Toekeyo, up a bank behind tha dumpsters....over a few fences...thru some pine thickets....crossed sum bizzy streets.....thru a yard or three....thru a few used car lots....... and up a big hill in tha woods....and we wuz thair. Tha little Japanease feller felt so bad about momma's burnt hare, he whupped out that big ole choppin' knife off his side and cut us a little hole in tha fence. We came rite out on tha fer side of tha Beer-Den football feeled..on tha track....without payin!!!!

Needless to say, me and momma didn't mind our cross country hike, even if momma did git a few cockellburrs and chiggers hung up in that beehive.....

tpoole12, eye'll tell ye what we did when'st we went two Beer-Den.

We started out tha evenin' at tha Canpie uv Toekeyo. We got thair early to git tha food cheeper. We had sum good stuff. Tha one tongue soup wuz good. Momma has a big ole beehive haredo and that little feller cookin' tha food flamed hit up once, and burnt tha outer parts of momma's hare. Tha little feller said "sew sarry" and kept rite on cookin'.

Aftur we eat, tha little feller said, "You go Beer-Den?" Eye said "see." He then said, "Eye show you short-cut." We took off our good sunday Wolverine boots and put on our old boots. We took off beehind tha Canpie uv Toekeyo, up a bank behind tha dumpsters....over a few fences...thru some pine thickets....crossed sum bizzy streets.....thru a yard or three....thru a few used car lots....... and up a big hill in tha woods....and we wuz thair. Tha little Japanease feller felt so bad about momma's burnt hare, he whupped out that big ole choppin' knife off his side and cut us a little hole in tha fence. We came rite out on tha fer side of tha Beer-Den football feeled..on tha track....without payin!!!!

Needless to say, me and momma didn't mind our cross country hike, even if momma did git a few cockellburrs and chiggers hung up in that beehive.....

Can somebody get me a translator?

both the lots will be open, if that is full , you can park in the grass behind the baseball, along gallaher view

Will the gate on the other side of the school behind that shopping center will be open? I went that way when i went to the Rocky Top League, seemed to have a pretty good sized parking lot. if the school runs out of parking then were else can people park?