William Blount at Bearden

jethro

I feel your dilemma...Maryville, WB, or the Vols playing roundball...Tough call.

I'd say that you should go see WB over MHS. The Maryville game's outcome is not in doubt.

you cld be right about the william blount game, but do you really think maryville is going to blow west out? ?

west looked reallllllllly good agsnt powell but that is not saying much ...

Peace out

ROADWARRIOR6

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey... that sounds like i'm being made fun of.....

Surely your jest.... the gentlemen of Blount County would never make sport of a stranger...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No really... If we don't have anyone else to "make light of" we'll just argue amoung ourselves...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

peace out

GO GOVS

Surely your jest.... the gentlemen of Blount County would never make sport of a stranger...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No really... If we don't have anyone else to "make light of" we'll just argue amoung ourselves...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

peace out

GO GOVS

tpoole12 are ye 'scrathin' or 'itchin' this mornin'??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

tpoole12 are ye 'scrathin' or 'itchin' this mornin'??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Eye'm in mixed cumpknee this mornin... Sows Eyez mane lee just itchin..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i love how the william blount fans think they will just run us over. our team has been through so much during the off season, they are more focused and hungry then ever. personally i feel our offense is fine if we can put up 35 points against the amazing ootlewah team. we had our third string qb in for the last part of the game. to be honest i thought the game against ootlewah was going to be a nailbitter, just like i believe tomorrow's game will be. the farragut game was a fluke. yes andre sterling is awesome, but our offense wasn't clicking. we had several droped passes for a major gain or td. so we'll see who is making the jokes come friday night.....

stay hungry boys lets get it done and finish that movie!

i love how the william blount fans think they will just run us over. our team has been through so much during the off season, they are more focused and hungry then ever. personally i feel our offense is fine if we can put up 35 points against the amazing ootlewah team. we had our third string qb in for the last part of the game. to be honest i thought the game against ootlewah was going to be a nailbitter, just like i believe tomorrow's game will be. the farragut game was a fluke. yes andre sterling is awesome, but our offense wasn't clicking. we had several droped passes for a major gain or td. so we'll see who is making the jokes come friday night.....

A brand new screen name for a brand new post. I haven't seen any WB fans or associates saying WB will run all over Bearden. The tone I am getting is this should be one of the best ballgames in the area because of the matchups. I wish it was on Saturday so I could go.

I almost forgot: GO GOVS

A brand new screen name for a brand new post. I haven't seen any WB fans or associates saying WB will run all over Bearden. The tone I am getting is this should be one of the best ballgames in the area because of the matchups. I wish it was on Saturday so I could go.

I almost forgot: GO GOVS

because i just started using coach t. nice try /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm going to contact coacht. I must have a technical glitch because you must be reading posts that I cant'.

I don't recall anyone saying anything about just running you over or questioning your teams focus. I don't recall anyone trashing your offense. I to believe that fridays game will be a tough one. Your Farragut game has nothing to do with anything at this time. I will agree Andre is a good back. In every game there are missed opportunities. You should learn to recognize banter and general rah rah when you see it and try not to take this stuff to personally.

As far as jokes go..... When I contact coacht I will mention that your "Shift" key appears not to be working..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />