Henry County vs Fairley

Red Dawn

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the perspective of an "old and retired" coach, if the Henry County players are even "a little" concerned about whether the Fairley band is coming, or not, then the Patriots are in big trouble. It shouldn't even cross their minds. This is the second round of the STATE PLAYOFFS! Are you telling me that the players need the Fairley band to help them get ready to play? If players truly said this, I hope, for the sake of the coaches and the team, that is was some players who will NEVER set foot on the field!

I agree with you completely. No explanation needed. The motivation from within should be all they need to get pumped up.

I know that they are there to increase participation and like I said they create a good atmosphere but, I am TIRED OF READING ABOUT AN OPPOSING BAND WHEN WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT FOOTBALL GAME THAT IS GOING TO BE PLAYED TONIGHT. HITEM HARD, DONT BLOWEM HARD

Quit worrying. The boys will be ready, Gaddis will have them pumped. I for one hope the BAND from Fairley does come. At least I could watch and listen to them in the 4th quarter.

I still say:

HC 38

Fairley 14

Calm down prophet. It will be a good BIG RED night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Join the crowd, my "Disappointedly Deliverringless-Palefully Nashvolvingly-YANKERFUL Frequently" friend!! Disappointment settles in Henryland as the news spreads...but get over it please...and get your mind on the game...as hard as that may be. The twelve dollars is not the problem...the YANKER simply hates all other seasons beyond football season!!! I may join, however, just to converse with you and VG!!!!! I AM THE YANKER...and there will NEVER be another like me!!!!!

Yep Yanker you need to be a Plus member. We need to discuss some JCM football. I have some things I want to say to you but don`t want to post it on here. Hey Patriots...Go Get Um!!! I feel confident HC will win this game. It`s a great time of year for football. I just wish JCM could still be playing, but since they are not I`ll be a Patriot fan for a few weeks. I`m really hoping you guys can make it to Murfreesboro.BTW....what`s it gonna cost patsdoc if HC makes it to M`boro? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

They could care less if the band comes but it gets them more excited to play. I remember when i played basketball, i already was excited to play but when they put on some good music it would get me even more ready to play. And it also calms you down to where your not over excited. Just my perspective on the present day athletes. If you go into a locker room about 2 hours before a game 80 percent of players are listening to music.

Your explanation makes sense to me, and I do remember the players listening to music on their headphones prior to games.

No, I dont and I dont care if they come to night or any night.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> C'mon prophet, just get your cowbell out and make some noise!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Go Big Red!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> C'mon prophet, just get your cowbell out and make some noise!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Go Big Red!!!

Will prophet be on the field at halftime performing with his cowbell? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />