Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

Devils--35

Pigeons--29

Gooooo Greeneville!!! Bet you never though you would hear me say that, huh? haha

WOW!!!...Pumpkin head are we converting u to Greeneville...Are u finally coming to ur senses...lol.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!...Pumpkin head are we converting u to Greeneville...Are u finally coming to ur senses...lol.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...

First off, I don't hate Greeneville, I had family in their band until this year and before I started at south I went to every greeneville game for a few years. But no, you aren't converting me haha.

And I just picked you guys because I've never seen volunteer play and all I know is they stunk until this year, good luck though. Hopefully it will be South vs. Greeneville in week 3.

First off, I don't hate Greeneville, I had family in their band until this year and before I started at south I went to every greeneville game for a few years. But no, you aren't converting me haha.

And I just picked you guys because I've never seen volunteer play and all I know is they stunk until this year, good luck though. Hopefully it will be South vs. Greeneville in week 3.

Now now what happened last time we were saying who south was going to be playing next week............... come on pump dont jinx us lol

Haha call him Tilly poo, It is an inside joke he will laugh. Theres no way Tilson bragged about the last time they played. That game was ugly.

real funny hoss, don't make me bring back stories of the wrestling days, but i would like some bragging rights over Ed, its probably going to be a long week full of debate and arguing, lol, but I can't wait to actually be able to watch a home game this year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now now what happened last time we were saying who south was going to be playing next week............... come on pump dont jinx us lol

Haha, ok. I do hope you all win though. And for the South game, I know MW doesn't have the undefeated record they usually do, but how are they this year? Are they as hard as usual?

yea dont jinx us man...but i believe it will be Greeneville and Maryville in the 4rth Round...lol...

Like Kevo said, pigs are flying, but they can't stay airborne that long!

real funny hoss, don't make me bring back stories of the wrestling days, but i would like some bragging rights over Ed, its probably going to be a long week full of debate and arguing, lol, but I can't wait to actually be able to watch a home game this year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Haha whats going on man. Did yall win yesterday? You have to try an make it down for this game. An hey that was my first time wrestling lol. every team has to have a graceful loser an a ceiling tile counter lol

Haha whats going on man. Did yall win yesterday? You have to try an make it down for this game. An hey that was my first time wrestling lol. every team has to have a graceful loser an a ceiling tile counter lol

we got beat 21-17, season full of dissapointment, but i am coming down for this one, funny thing is, i might be riding down with Ed

Haha, ok. I do hope you all win though. And for the South game, I know MW doesn't have the undefeated record they usually do, but how are they this year? Are they as hard as usual?Like Kevo said, pigs are flying, but they can't stay airborne that long!

South is going to have there hands full Friday. West is just like south, they dont kick it into gear until the second half so it should come down to a shoot out. They have a tall receiver i think he is 5 but not sure, an i dont remember them using him that much, I could be wrong that game was awhile ago.

It looks to me as if everyone is picking their team,not uncommon, even more so when volunteer is coming off two big wins and then Greeneville coming of a beating to Sullivan East. The falcons from watching them play only a few times, a couple early in the season and then this past week at Tennessee High have came a long way the D is playing VERY strong and the O line is blocking their butts off giving Keith all the time in to world and then giving running lanes for who it might be at the time at running back. If volunteer can play with the passion they did at Tennessee High and minus the few mistakes they had with the snaps then they will put them selfs in a great position to win the game and make it past the devils to meet the winner of Rebels and the Trojans with that said let worry about the Devils first. There is no over looking the devils it is already shown that they are a very good football team but its also hard to beat a football team twice.. So i think if you liked the game during the regular season you might want to make the long crazy trip from Church Hill or Hawkins County to Greeneville to watch what is shaping up to be another shoot out till the last play of the game! Being a past falcon and a falcon faithful I'm calling my falcons at the end no prediction but it will be close.

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

One last thing I Need bragging rights on Eric Tilson who is in the next room over at the dorm ha ha

Well said Ed! I'm with you all the way, Sure wish I could have seen you at the game your dad told me you were there I just missed you I gueess. What a game I hope it was worth your trip down! Gonna be able to make it next Friday?

FALCON TEAM COOK (I hope you remeber who this is) #74

Well said Ed! I'm with you all the way, Sure wish I could have seen you at the game your dad told me you were there I just missed you I gueess. What a game I hope it was worth your trip down! Gonna be able to make it next Friday?

FALCON TEAM COOK (I hope you remeber who this is) #74

Well to tell you the truth i think the devils underestimated you guys last game, just as everyone else has. The Falcons have been the sleeper team no one see's coming in the region all year. But Greeneville knows what yall are capable of an they know how dangerous yall can be.