Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

To be scheduled against a team barely over .500 in the third round would be a relieving to see for a coach

Yeah I would say Greeneville and Souths coaches are all just relaxing this week and getting ready for next weeks matchup considering West and Volunteer are both "barely over .500 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im with my boy and former captain DH...im just kidding ed u know i love you...all this crap iv read and heard about how bad wer gona get beat really getts me fired up. everyone is sayin that greenville is gona beat us by atleast 2 tds well thats the same story we heard lastweek and look what happend...im not makin any predictions but which ever team has the most hart.....will be playin next week....i ho your knockin some heads for me down there at emory oh and i got envited to come up there by the coach and take a look at the school and football stuff but i cant make it ill see ya when i see ya bro

I hope you plan on working on your grammer before you go to E & H. It's a pretty tough school /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Good Luck Friday!!!!

"soreness", "pain", and my lack of credibility aside, I will stay on topic and say this...

28-21 Greeneville

Having said that, which ever team DOES win, will not make it past the next round.

Nevertheless, a GREAT run by two teams not predicted to go anywhere near this far.

How do you figure Greeneville can not beat west or south. We have already beat both of them this year.

Yeah I would say Greeneville and Souths coaches are all just relaxing this week and getting ready for next weeks matchup considering West and Volunteer are both "barely over .500 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

which is EXACTLY what I am saying is happening in Kingsport and Greeneville.

I hope this is like just sarcasm or something. I would love for you to ask Coach Carter of South and the Coach at Greenville if they are preparing for this week or next week? I GUARANTEE you get an answer like we are preparing for this week with a stupid look like why you ask a stupid question or of something like we are playing this week then if next week we will work on that team. If South thinks they can just run over West because of a record then I'm sorry they are sadly mistaken and same with Greeneville I'm sure the coaching staff of both teams are not stupid! Come on now!

-Ed Smith

I hope this is like just sarcasm or something. I would love for you to ask Coach Carter of South and the Coach at Greenville if they are preparing for this week or next week? I GUARANTEE you get an answer like we are preparing for this week with a stupid look like why you ask a stupid question or of something like we are playing this week then if next week we will work on that team. If South thinks they can just run over West because of a record then I'm sorry they are sadly mistaken and same with Greeneville I'm sure the coaching staff of both teams are not stupid! Come on now!

-Ed Smith

Hey Ed are you an Tillson going to make it down for this game?

My money's on Greeneville...Greeneville hopefully by 2TD's or more...GO DEVILS!!! Good Luck to both teams... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

My money's on Greenville...Greeneville By 2TD's or more...GO DEVILS!!!...Good Luck to both teams.../hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />...

I hope you plan on working on your grammer before you go to E & H. It's a pretty tough school /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Good Luck Friday!!!!

Yeah it is definitely hard but so much help and grammar can be fixed ha I am the first to show that! And for you ol' FlyinFalcon I here you ol' Captain DH is still here haha I'll be at Greeneville just as I was at Tenn high to give you guys the last "GO GET EM" I know the Falcons got it in them if they just come out play sound football and just play like i said last week like it is your last game cause it very well could be and I can remember Tenn high last season when my football in high school was done it not cool win it ends like that. Good luck to both teams should be a great game(very cold one too)! See you all in Greeneville.

-Ed Smith

Mistake free football is the key. That and controlling the clock by keeping it away from their explosive Offense is the only chance we've got. We are very capable of doing that. I guess we will find out Friday. If we don't do that and Greeneville doesn't make a bunch of mistakes it could be a very long night. If you don't think so just ask Ralph Nelson and the East Patriots.

Congrads to both teams for great seasons.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

In a game as close as this one will be, home field advantage may very well be the key . Coach Mac does a pretty good job of firing up the home crowd in his pre-game interviews for the Sun. If the Falcon faithful think Greeneville is taking this one lightly they might want to read this.

http://www.greenevillesun.com/index.php?ta...p;newsid=146252