Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

im with my boy and former captain DH...im just kidding ed u know i love you...all this crap iv read and heard about how bad wer gona get beat really getts me fired up. everyone is sayin that greenville is gona beat us by atleast 2 tds well thats the same story we heard lastweek and look what happend...im not makin any predictions but which ever team has the most hart.....will be playin next week....i ho your knockin some heads for me down there at emory oh and i got envited to come up there by the coach and take a look at the school and football stuff but i cant make it ill see ya when i see ya bro

What are u talking about all this crap u have read. So u know that cradic has to play perfect and barlow has to run for like 150yds for the birds to have a chance

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are u talking about all this crap u have read. So u know that cradic has to play perfect and barlow has to run for like 150yds for the birds to have a chance

I'm wondering why does Cradic have to play perfect and why would Barlow need 150 I mean if we pass the ball well then he may only have 50 or so and who is to say he will run the ball all night? Volunteer has more than just Barlow at running back if need be and Cradic just has to play his game to get the job done. As I seen in the Greeneville paper all the pressure in on Greeneville's back so their coach said but I don't think that is 100% true the pressure is on both team all they need to do is play to WIN not play to not lose! As I said before good luck to both teams it should be a good one.

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

I'm wondering why does Cradic have to play perfect and why would Barlow need 150 I mean if we pass the ball well then he may only have 50 or so and who is to say he will run the ball all night? Volunteer has more than just Barlow at running back if need be and Cradic just has to play his game to get the job done. As I seen in the Greeneville paper all the pressure in on Greeneville's back so their coach said but I don't think that is 100% true the pressure is on both team all they need to do is play to WIN not play to not lose! As I said before good luck to both teams it should be a good one.

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

Well Ed, I would think Cradic would need to not throw a couple of 4th quarter int's this time around...maybe not perfect but way better than last time. As far as the run goes, Barlow didn't have much of a game earlier at Burley so I would think he needs to step it up big time. Both teams will be playing playoff ball so it should be a good'un. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yeah it is definitely hard but so much help and grammar can be fixed ha I am the first to show that! And for you ol' FlyinFalcon I here you ol' Captain DH is still here haha I'll be at Greeneville just as I was at Tenn high to give you guys the last "GO GET EM" I know the Falcons got it in them if they just come out play sound football and just play like i said last week like it is your last game cause it very well could be and I can remember Tenn high last season when my football in high school was done it not cool win it ends like that. Good luck to both teams should be a great game(very cold one too)! See you all in Greeneville.

-Ed Smith

I was at the big 9 basketball jamboree. Those basketball boys from volunteer hit harder than the boys on volunteers football team. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I was at the big 9 basketball jamboree. Those basketball boys from volunteer hit harder than the boys on volunteers football team. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thats not saying much for your football team considering what happened last Friday night /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey just so you know there is a big nine basketball forum... but barb thanks cause that kinda what I was going to say.

Well game day is upon the 2 teams and I hope both are prepared and ready to go for tonight. It should be a very good game to watch and hopefully as exciting as the last one was! The most important thing is that all the kids come out of this game injury free and ready to go on to their next endeavor. Falcons you need to play hard, play tough, play focused & play smart just like you have been and your chances for a win tonight are exceptional! Go get this one boys you know what you have you have to do! Execute, Execute, Execute!! No one deserves this more than you boys do, so get after them and make it happen. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

They obviously hit hard enough to knock you and your team into the basketball gym!!! Are you writing this post from there know? Cause I know your not near a football field!!!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

Well Ed, I would think Cradic would need to not throw a couple of 4th quarter int's this time around...maybe not perfect but way better than last time. As far as the run goes, Barlow didn't have much of a game earlier at Burley so I would think he needs to step it up big time. Both teams will be playing playoff ball so it should be a good'un. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree with Barb this will be a good one. The guys have been working hard all week and Cradic and Barlow along

with the whole team are READY and EXCITED this should be and entirely different game than the last one, just ask

THS. GO FALCONS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Volunteer got lucky. Really lucky. Mainly because our #1 DE (well... really our #1 overall defensive player) Elijah Bible was out of the game due to suspension (he would have been able to play the following week).

I'll say ...

Greeneville 35

Volunteer 17

I wouldn't call that luck on our part! I would say that shows how weak your team was from a depth standpoint, when you say 1 player made the entire difference in that game thats absolutely ludicrous! The falcons dominated every facet of that game and you guys got lucky when we fumbled and you were able to score in the second half. You only crossed the 50 yard line three times and one was the fumble recovery so explain how thats being lucky on our part. I say it was THS looking ahead to next week. Your #1 player might have helped but he sure wouldn't have won that game for you!!!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"