Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good players but you didn't leave any all conference spots for Greeneville /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Im sorry man i wouldnt do that on purpose lol.....no man greenville should have as many as that if not more,but you have to think...ive been watchin these boys play since they were wearin navy blue and yellow as a panther,and for me i couldnt leave any of those numbers out....im sorry

Im sorry man i wouldnt do that on purpose lol.....no man greenville should have as many as that if not more,but you have to think...ive been watchin these boys play since they were wearin navy blue and yellow as a panther,and for me i couldnt leave any of those numbers out....im sorry

I understand, I love that kind of loyalty. Great young men over there in Volunteer land. Great fans too.

You didn't have Elijah huh thats why he was wearing a number 44 and not 40 right? I was not the one to bring this up this would be brought up by someone who played last year at Tenn High and he brought it to my attention that Elijah did play but not in the 40 it was 44.

Elijah did not play that was our soph. DE Brad tallman he changed to 44 from 54 so he could play some FB for that game. Not that it matters now anyway.

Congrats to the Falcons for a great season. Man you guys sure brought a lot of people to watch the game, great fan support.

Great job Greeneville for overcoming a couple of first quarter interceptions and a bad call on an intentional grounding which was not.........but that point is not a point now...........Greeneville got the job done.

Big play in the game 4 and about 2 near midfield and Tyler Stewart breaks the line untouched for a stop in the backfield. There was sure some hitting going on in the game. Great game for us fans to watch.

Good luck next week Greeneville, work hard this week !

Explain how that was not intentional grounding? Or do you believe it should have been called a safety? The ball was hiked to him so therefore he was the quarterback and when he threw it away it was intentional grounding same as a quarterback doing it. If he would have ran out of the back of the endzone then it would have been a safety right? Just asking b/c I was confused on that play as well and thought it was a safety but the more I thought about it I think they made the right call.

It has been explained to me that it was intentional grounding because the punter was still in the field of play. I am unclear on the rule and it really doesn't matter now but in my opinion it should have been a safety.

The ball was thrown out of the back of the end zone: Therefore it is not an incomplete pass, it was thrown backwards and a backwards thrown ball is not a pass but a lateral, thus it should be the same as a "very bad" pitch out ( backwards ) to a running back. It looks to me like it should have been handled like a fumble instead of a pass. If he threw the ball forward it would have been a forward pass and could have been ruled as intentional grounding.

I think it should have been a safety instead of intentional grounding. Anyway, good luck to Greeneville Friday Night.