Dobyns Bennett @ Farragut

DBstudent

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies to those who started the other thread, however it is very evident that it has gone beyond ridiculous. Let's try to keep the talk til tomorrow night on this thread to game talk only.

I agree that the other thread is void of many stats and mostly fillled with alot of garbage but I believe you opened that can with the Sensabaugh vs Sterling thread.

Thats too bad the entire band will not make the trip. Good for DB fans to be able to find a seat, but bad for team support. As many band parents that follow the band, why not some of them ride with parents? WaCo, are you OK? You have really displayed excellent self control this week with all of the jabber displayed.

See if this works .... Little Waco and her mom, Mrs Jaco, are a good team. Mom talks football and Jaco writes the insults.

But, since this is a Band thread why don't your band members bring their instruments, sit together, and play? Most of them are gonna come to the game anyway.

I agree that the other thread is void of many stats and mostly fillled with alot of garbage but I believe you opened that can with the Sensabaugh vs Sterling thread.

I take responsibility for it. I can't remember who started the Sensabaugh v. Sterling thread a few months ago, wasn't me, but it was ludicrous. I guess my attempt at humor and jest at the end of one of my posts struck some on the Farragut side the wrong. Oh well, what can we adults do with students posting without a pre conceived notion?

Got to love the sports writers, their logic is about as good as Hooples.

Sounds good, but if DB loses don't forget to take all those buses that are supposed to be rolling in by there to get some.. he would make alot more money.. while you are on your way pick up some of the losing fans from the Bearden/WB game. I will do the same if Farragut loses. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You sould read more of what other people post rather than just ramble on about senseless things. NO WHERE on this thread will you find me ranting and raving how great DB is or how the other team should even bother to show up, so I will not see any need to remove my foot from my mouth. Bearden and William Blount have more class in thier smallest toe than you will ever possess!

Too bad some fans give thier schools classless reputations!

I know that none of the Farragut players possess these ridiculous attitudes, that some on here demonstrate.

Good Luck to both teams!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Indians: Give it your all, Play like there is no tomorrow then we will see what happens.

Two teams enter, One team advances.

We are "D-B"!!!!!!!!!!!

You sould read more of what other people post rather than just ramble on about senseless things. NO WHERE on this thread will you find me ranting and raving how great DB is or how the other team should even bother to show up, so I will not see any need to remove my foot from my mouth. Bearden and William Blount have more class in thier smallest toe than you will ever possess!

Too bad some fans give thier schools classless reputations!

I know that none of the Farragut players possess these ridiculous attitudes, that some on here demonstrate.

Good Luck to both teams!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Indians: Give it your all, Play like there is no tomorrow then we will see what happens.

Two teams enter, One team advances.

We are "D-B"!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to say one thing to this guy not to be a DI*K or anything but ANDRE' ANDRE' ANDRE' ANDRE'

ANDRE' ANDRE' ANDRE'

Great thread!

Now if it were to rain Friday night, who would you give the advantage or the disadvantage to?

Just looking for others opinions, I don't think it is suppose to, but what if?

Would the rain work to DB's advantage in slowing Andre down? I haven't seen this kid play but I heard he was a stud!I don't know how much it would affect Chris he runs north-south mostly.

Roll Tribe Roll!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />