FCS @ South Pitt

busted knuckles

Man I live about 1 mile from where tornado hit last nite. I thank the LORD nobody was seriously hurt. One of SP football lineman called my son to tell him that there house was spared but about 100ft on the other side of road wasnt so fortunate. Coach Griders house is in that neighborhood and I havent really heard anything concrete about any damage over there. SP and FC please pray for our little community at this time that we can heal from this. Looking forward to some sanity with the game tomorrow night. Everybody be safe!

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> will do /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will do the best we can. Sounds like some good games between FC and SP are in the future. You definitely have us on the waterboy as far as throwing. Our waterboy is the RB from our Jr High team and he can't throw 60 yards but he did run for about 1400 yrds or so and was the second leading tackler. He will be a Freshman next year

Well, you got us on that one. Our waterboy don't like to run much. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I guess its time to finally make my prediction for the week. Look for the Pirates to gain around 300 total yards rushing with about 100 passing. FCS will get their yards too but will not be able to stay close for a 4 quarter game. Good luck to both teams, can't wait for the game tomorrow night. With that being said...

Pirates 48

FCS 17

Next..............

I'm looking forward to seeing a good SP football team.

I'm also looking forward to seeing our FC Commanders show SP what they are made of. As a team they have overcome a lot of injuries & adjustments. We got a good group of Jr. & Sr., along with several young sophomores step up to fill some big spots. These boys are hungry for a win!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />