hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really Larry the Cable Guy in disguise?

I really dont care if this is god himself, he has a really good point about special teams people say well if you take away the turnover and the special team plays then it would have been 7-0 it could go either way. Well for 1 thing i hate the word turnovers, it should be changed to take aways because the defense outplays the offense for the ball and take it away. I also say this because hickman co. had not had any fumbles until they played LC, and i dont think that is coincidence, and as for special tems ITS PART OF THE GAME.if you dont have a good special teams its gona cost you some points sooner or later if you have a good special teams it could give you some. either way football is a game with things called turnovers and special teams and when it comes down to it the final score is all that matters no matter if big or little winner moves on loser goes home.

Well thank you for your correctoin my spelling isnt the best. but as far as scott sowell at full speed we should probly jus key on him because didnt the other speedy back get kicked off, if any body knows somthing on this it would be nice, and on a more lighter note we have a lot more speed than HC thinks we do. thats why jake didnt get as many carries we really couldnt use his speed, and get him on the outside.

If ur talking bout #5 as the player who got kicked off...i think he may of because against SC in thier first round game he was wearing street clothes...a white kid #9 took his spot...neither is bad!!

alright listen hickman county i do not know if you know this or not, but the reason we got the ball so close to the endzone sometimes is because of our special teams, and in case you didnt notice special teams is part of the team to!!so stop making exuses...we really didnt get great field position either...and we didnt water down the field, yall just want an exuse to make in why we whooped yall...and its goin to happen again friday night!! i can not wait to see yall friday night and bring another fulhouse, so we can embaress yall in front of yalls whole town again!!!

If you guys didn't water the field down you might want to tell #17 Grandfather to stop saying that you did ,because he was over here a couple of weeks ago in City Hall bragging how you guys beat us and someone said because the field was soaked down and he said thats right we did,we had the sprinkers on for three days and we will do it again because will do what we have too to win.So maybe you need to tell him that you didn't.And our team didn't embarrass us at all that night we are very proud of our team no matter what happens Friday Night they have done great this year.And you can bet we will bring a crowd and we will be loud,and you would think you wouldn't talk all this trash talk because last time we came over there your school got a lot of money off of our crowd I just hope next year you guys bring a big crowd to our field.And I think it was great that half of our talk was there to support our team it sounds like your a little jealous.

If you guys didn't water the field down you might want to tell #17 Grandfather to stop saying that you did ,because he was over here a couple of weeks ago in City Hall bragging how you guys beat us and someone said because the field was soaked down and he said thats right we did,we had the sprinkers on for three days and we will do it again because will do what we have too to win.So maybe you need to tell him that you didn't.And our team didn't embarrass us at all that night we are very proud of our team no matter what happens Friday Night they have done great this year.And you can bet we will bring a crowd and we will be loud,and you would think you wouldn't talk all this trash talk because last time we came over there your school got a lot of money off of our crowd I just hope next year you guys bring a big crowd to our field.And I think it was great that half of our talk was there to support our team it sounds like your a little jealous.

Half the town of ho wald says they watered the field half said they did not truth is we will never know. So the best thing we can do is go there friday night not make the mental errors that we did last time and put the whooping on them that we know we can. I just hope that the same officating crew isn't there they were bad for both teams and made the game entirely too confusing and long. Also, look on the bright side its the playoffs with an offical running the chains not that idoit from the last came. Go Bulldogs

Since Coach Sharp watered the field we won.. AS for #17 grandfather he was probably being sarcastic since he knows that our team won ... This friday night our field will be soaked in spots and instead of practicing our kids are on the field learning where the dry spots are so they can get better traction and your boys are runninn into the slippery spots because we are just watering parts of the field we need every advantage we can get...whether it is is is sorry i i i i stutter sometimes times times times..... offense , defense, special teams the team with the most points win at the end of a game wins.. our team found ways and capitalized on them and will do so again friday night!night night

Since Coach Sharp watered the field we won.. AS for #17 grandfather he was probably being sarcastic since he knows that our team won ... This friday night our field will be soaked in spots and instead of practicing our kids are on the field learning where the dry spots are so they can get better traction and your boys are runninn into the slippery spots because we are just watering parts of the field we need every advantage we can get...whether it is is is sorry i i i i stutter sometimes times times times..... offense , defense, special teams the team with the most points win at the end of a game wins.. our team found ways and capitalized on them and will do so again friday night!night night

You know you could have taken up for me when that jerk called me an idiot.

i would be asshamed to post that our team got beat by a chain gang or a mud hole .

Everyone seems to be getting so upset about this game, but does it actually matter. In all reality, the winner of this one has one thing to be proud of... winning your 2nd round game and advancing to get slaughtered next week. Good luck to both teams on Friday and also good season to both teams because whichever team wins this week loses next. AA State Finals GP vs Alcoa.

Everyone seems to be getting so upset about this game, but does it actually matter. In all reality, the winner of this one has one thing to be proud of... winning your 2nd round game and advancing to get slaughtered next week. Good luck to both teams on Friday and also good season to both teams because whichever team wins this week loses next. AA State Finals GP vs Alcoa.

Neither one of these teams are going to be slaughtered by some beat up cougars they are goin down this year..