Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

respect is earned, not given. G-ville has earned the respect over the years from all of class 1A. LV has a mighty 1or 2 playoff win to Gordonsville's 40 some odd playoff wins. You guys dominated Watertown on a night when they played 2 really tough games in a row. Both against Gordonsville and then Monterey. Both went to OT. Both probably drained them physically and mentally. Don't think you got Watertown on their best night. And we all from region 4 know about toughness....

I'm Cool with that. Toughness, 5 years ago we had 17 players. In the past most of our good players had to play both ways. We Started something new here. Its called winning, Its been a up a up hill battle. The new Coaches are doing a good job. Our JV is doing great and also our Middle School. Win or Lose I think Region 3 AND 4 will be represented very well!!!! So we at Region 3 know about toughness also. Good Luck to all 4 Teams. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

WOW! all this tough talk. Looks like them LV boys are going to come knock out some GV players. 300 pounders. How ever will the GV line handle that? Gosh a 100 pound difference. There is just now way GV can compete with that. Maybe the GV boys should throw in the towel now and save some injury. GV is tough. But thats insane to think GV can handle that. Oh well better luck next year guys. Yall are over matched. They play both ways???Wow who does that anymore????

Dont mind me I also sell ice packs to Eskimos. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wouldn't worry....I really don't think Lookout Valley will blow ya'll out /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I went to watch GV practice today. I couldnt find the team. I ask around and they were in the gym practicing basketball. Getting a head start. So much for confidence. Oh well you cant win them all. They are just planning on escaping without injury. So GV is not overlooking LV. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WOW! all this tough talk. Looks like them LV boys are going to come knock out some GV players. 300 pounders. How ever will the GV line handle that? Gosh a 100 pound difference. There is just now way GV can compete with that. Maybe the GV boys should throw in the towel now and save some injury. GV is tough. But thats insane to think GV can handle that. Oh well better luck next year guys. Yall are over matched. They play both ways???Wow who does that anymore????

Dont mind me I also sell ice packs to Eskimos. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you want, I can stop by Wal-Mart on the way up & pick you up a white flag. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If you want, I can stop by Wal-Mart on the way up & pick you up a white flag. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah get one we will need it. I will wet it so we can throw it in further on the field. These guys sound tough. They hit hard they say. We aint use to that. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This Post tells me how stupid you Really are! Go Back and read the post again! I was giving respect to both teams, but i guess you are so blind you cant see that. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

This Post tells me how stupid you Really are! Go Back and read the post again! I was giving respect to both teams, but i guess you are so blind you cant see that. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Whoa buddy, calm down! Hes just reacting in his own way to the smack talk from a lot of the LV faithful. Sorry Mo$$, we cant all be rational.

I'm Cool with that. Toughness, 5 years ago we had 17 players. In the past most of our good players had to play both ways. We Started something new here. Its called winning, Its been a up a up hill battle. The new Coaches are doing a good job. Our JV is doing great and also our Middle School. Win or Lose I think Region 3 AND 4 will be represented very well!!!! So we at Region 3 know about toughness also. Good Luck to all 4 Teams. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What I trying to say is I'm Proud of the direction Lookout Valley is going in Football. It has been a up hill battle. When we had 15 to 17 players it was tuff! I do have alot of respect for all Region 4 teams. This is my second kid to go thru and he will enjoy it also. So GOOD LUCK TO ALL REGION 3 and 4 TEAMS!!!!!!!