Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville

croz6110

What I trying to say is I'm Proud of the direction Lookout Valley is going in Football. It has been a up hill battle. When we had 15 to 17 players it was tuff! I do have alot of respect for all Region 4 teams. This is my second kid to go thru and he will enjoy it also. So GOOD LUCK TO ALL REGION 3 and 4 TEAMS!!!!!!!

I agree. It was a constant struggle to keep kids on the field. Many came out in spring, few would return. It is amazing that we have turned the program around, and it has a pretty good foundation for the future. Credit goes to the coaching staff after Pickett left, and the 05 team that paid their dues and worked hard to turn the team into what it is today. Now football is something to be proud of down here, not just something to pass the time till baseball. I guess the GV people just wouldnt understand where we come from on that.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Post tells me how stupid you Really are! Go Back and read the post again! I was giving respect to both teams, but i guess you are so blind you cant see that. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

MO$$$$ will send your blood pressure up if you let him. He is pretty good at rattling cages but he is actually a pretty good guy. Just laugh, then get in there and get after him right back /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

MO$$$$ will send your blood pressure up if you let him. He is pretty good at rattling cages but he is actually a pretty good guy. Just laugh, then get in there and get after him right back /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Zone, I'm getting to old for this. I need some baseball in my life. Daniels College team starts in Jan. I dont know if i will make it. HA HA! Sorry MO$$$$$ having a bad Postal Day!!!!!

I am surprised that your email isnt something to do with bishop. I have a question. How does one obtain Bishop status? I have to answer the question all the time of how one can obtain legend status, but I want to know how you went about obtaining bishop status?

nah...that e-mail is also the e-mail I put on my resume, would not look very professional if I have a Bishop Don A. Shizzle e-mail address on my resume...and I was born into royalty... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I went to watch GV practice today. I couldnt find the team. I ask around and they were in the gym practicing basketball. Getting a head start. So much for confidence. Oh well you cant win them all. They are just planning on escaping without injury. So GV is not overlooking LV. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Nope...not in your gym. Oh moneyman...where oh where are those Kitties practicing today?

I'll let you tell it. I don't want to let the Kittie out of the bag. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Now may you see why we have what we have. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nope...not in your gym. Oh moneyman...where oh where are those Kittes practicing today?

I'll let you tell it. I don't want to let the Kittie out of the bag. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Now may you see why we have what we have. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You know.....the fan has been real quiet the last few years on the T....just too much work. Not many things have push me to post....but this is one of those times.....I just cant believe it. No wonder it came such a thunderstorm tonite..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!!!!!

Fan(who is speechless...and for those who know me...thats a rare thing!!!!!!!)

Nope...not in your gym. Oh moneyman...where oh where are those Kitties practicing today?

Actually, this post had to do with yesterday's practice (TUES) - and they did go in the GHS gym because the practice field was too wet. It was TODAY, however, that LOS TIGRES went to the Owl den of Smith County to practice. Thanks to coach Maynard and the guys across the river for letting our boys use that fine facility. Good luck to the Owls on their rematch with York. Gotta keep both our schools representing for this county.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Actually, this post had to do with yesterday's practice (TUES) - and they did go in the GHS gym because the practice field was too wet. It was TODAY, however, that LOS TIGRES went to the Owl den of Smith County to practice. Thanks to coach Maynard and the guys across the river for letting our boys use that fine facility. Good luck to the Owls on their rematch with York. Gotta keep both our schools representing for this county.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I was told today that the facility now belonged to the county instead.if that is true,then we play taxes on it like everyone else does.