Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

Treyvols99 said.............

Also about the 40 yard by 40 yard field pasture, two teams played on the field and the better team dominated. Excuses are like you know what everyone has one and they all stink..

What about the 100 yard field? The better team dominated, so try your best and take your own advice. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyvols99 said.........

Another MTP genius!!!! Cascade will beat any region 6 team put in front of them. Question I have for you guys actually two how do you lose to MC at home??? The other question I have is how do you give up 38 points up at home to MC???? Nice defense, MTP goes down to their Daddies Cascade this year.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That one was for you jock strap WH! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cascade11 said..........

Yep, I had the rose colored glasses on last year and was totally wrong. Haven't made such a prediction this season and don't intend to. It has been a one game at a time approach this year. Our whole mutual respect thing went out the door when you decided to pick a team that was absolutely terrible which we beat 57-0 to upset us this year. That was, as you admitted in a previous post, a pick you made just to get back at my MC pick. Which happened, by the way, to be correct. I've given your team respect all season and if you care to go back to early season posts will find I supported MP in every game until the M.C. game. I even picked you guys against Lewis County, so when you chose to disrespect us with that stupid pick of yours I quite honestly lost respect for you. You can come on here and Yak all you want the rest of the week because I'm tired of your Cascade bashing. I won't be responding to your posts anymore unless both our teams are fortunate enough to match up in the second round (and I pray we do!).. Hopefully you'll get your eyes opened up this Friday and you can take those MP colored glasses off. After this season Mr Football leaves it's going to get rough over there! Good luck Friday night and I sincerely mean that!

As ole John Conley sang " These rose colored glasses....That I'm looking through...Shows only the beauty...Cause they hide all the truths...." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who was it also said mTp would not be no better than a 4th place team in region 5? Been searching for that one but can't find it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Treyvols99 said.........

Another MTP genius!!!! Cascade will beat any region 6 team put in front of them. Question I have for you guys actually two how do you lose to MC at home??? The other question I have is how do you give up 38 points up at home to MC???? Nice defense, MTP goes down to their Daddies Cascade this year.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That one was for you jock strap WH! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the reminder BB.....

I can see crow on the table Thanksgiving Day for some folks. They may have beaten one region 6 team, but beating the second one DID NOT HAPPEN.

Does Cascade know who their Daddies are now? mTp

I want to say that it was good to see Cascade 11 again and to meet Treyvols and Texasinmactown and his son. I haven't been on here since last Saturday night and I haven't read any of the posts, so I don't know what anyone else thinks, but in my opinion that game last night was our best game since Lewis Co. Saturday night. We came out fired up and never let up. The crowd was fantastic. We have the best atmosphere of anywhere I have ever watched a high school football game. It was an awesome night. Way to go Tigers! Anyone still think y'all don't have heart?

We deffinately have the best atmosphere of anywhere I've been. The music is awsome and the crowd has been great. Keep it up and come support our team at Jo Byrns.

Yep, I had the rose colored glasses on last year and was totally wrong. Haven't made such a prediction this season and don't intend to. It has been a one game at a time approach this year. Our whole mutual respect thing went out the door when you decided to pick a team that was absolutely terrible which we beat 57-0 to upset us this year. That was, as you admitted in a previous post, a pick you made just to get back at my MC pick. Which happened, by the way, to be correct. I've given your team respect all season and if you care to go back to early season posts will find I supported MP in every game until the M.C. game. I even picked you guys against Lewis County, so when you chose to disrespect us with that stupid pick of yours I quite honestly lost respect for you. You can come on here and Yak all you want the rest of the week because I'm tired of your Cascade bashing. I won't be responding to your posts anymore unless both our teams are fortunate enough to match up in the second round (and I pray we do!).. Hopefully you'll get your eyes opened up this Friday and you can take those MP colored glasses off. After this season Mr Football leaves it's going to get rough over there! Good luck Friday night and I sincerely mean that!

Thanks again BB for that reminder too. Looks like I was right in all my Yacking & so called bashing. But the truth hurts sometimes. Yes, I admit it was rough over here but it was not rough on me. As far as those MP colored glasses, I still have mine on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cascade11 said..........

As ole John Conley sang " These rose colored glasses....That I'm looking through...Shows only the beauty...Cause they hide all the truths...." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who was it also said mTp would not be no better than a 4th place team in region 5? Been searching for that one but can't find it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is this it BB?? From Cascade11

They would be third or fourth in region 5. If they win Friday, I'd put them at third in our region. If they lose to our third place team, then they would likely be fourth. Mt. Pleasant on the other hand is no better than 4th in region 5.

Little side information...If WHH had not lost their starting QB for the Forrest game and won that game like they should of, our region would of ended in a three way tie for first with Seeding being as follows:

1.) Cascade

2.) White House Heritage

3.) Jo Byrns

4.) McEwen

I had jokingly told Moto he should thank us Friday night for giving the a region championship. I guess he really should thank the WHH QB. If he doesn't get suspended that game, everything flip flops...

To make it better. It's probably not very feasible at this point, though you hardly live, if you don't take some risks.

A risk would have been allowing you to play when you were on the team. It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about. Go get your education and start coaching football. There are numerous openings. Win 50 games in 5 years. Then we will listen to your opinion.

The only thing that really matters is what the scoreboard said after the game and it said you got beat and bad, so how about you sore losers get off here and go worry about b-ball and let us focus on the next week at hand in football. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I understand alot of what you said but 35-21 really is not that bad.....

I mean was the score not 28-21 at some point in the 4th quarter.....

I mean congrats on the win and all but come on guys you dont have to rub it in, you guys remember how it felt the last couple of years when your season ended. Also there is a big possibility that it could end this year as well w/ a loss.....

wuzmp63, Everytime you get on here you down the MP coaching staff, maybe you should go to practice this week and tell them in person,you know help them out, I'm sure that would go over real good.

You need to get over being voted the best player on a bad team,it is eating you up,you might have been happer at Zion with your brother. You know little giants and all that crap. I bet you could not coach a duck to water if the pressure was on you. So quit giving out your expert advice, no one really cares,to much sour grapes.

It does matter "who started the fight" because the Cascade player isn't missing anything next week. The MP player will potentially miss the next game. If he does then the Cascade player should mis the first game of next year, at a minimum.

Well to be honest I saw the fight from the begining and the kid from MP started it. He put our player on his back and then punched in the helmet while laying on top of him. Then the Ref threw the flag, our player got up after the flag was already thrown and went after the kid. The kid from MP deserves the ejection he did something stupid and our kid would miss a game next year and would get what he deserves. So no it doesnt matter who started it your kid should of thought about next weeks game before he threw the punch. And thats funny you say at a minimum like our kid should get more for the same doing the same thing your kid did. quit whining your team won the game congratulations and good luck next week.

That's the whole reason for me even opening my mouth about it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The mTp kid did not throw the first punch. So why should he even have to sit out next week?

Yea he did throw the first punch and even if he didnt he would still miss next game because he would have thrown a punch thats the rules sry and good luck next wk.