Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

Big Bigby, They would never admit to who started it anyway. #27 was most likely a Senior, knew he got his butt kicked & wanted to be a sore loser.

mTp has to stay focused next week & WE CAN BEAT JO BYRNS........

As is the case most of the time on CoachT, your wrong. #27 is a sophmore. You are right about one thing though. Whoever started the fight will probably never admit it no matter who they play for.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Cascasde 11. Enough of this he said,she said crap. Cascade got owned. You say they moved the ball easily on MP, but I disagree. I saw only one sustained drive the entire game. Cascade's QB is what kept the champs in the game. Intital plays broke down and used his legs to get out of trouble. Throw in some penelties by the Tigers and thats how Cascade moved the ball. To sit here and say that Cascade was going to score right before halftime is a joke. There is difference between talking and doing and MP did it. Cascade ran there mouth before and during the game with their cheap antics. Basically, they wrote a check they couldnt cash.

Now for the MP team. Great job. You guys did your talking with great plays and domination. You could clearly see it was the game plan of Cascade to take cheap shots and do unlike football antics to take you guys out of yall game and you guys stayed focus. Your show down vs. JB is what evrybody knew was going to happen. Again stay focus, you play like that again and you can beat JB.

One sustained drive? Incredible.... and you wonder why you get called names? Jeez.. You're a real work of art buddy!

One sustained drive? Incredible.... and you wonder why you get called names? Jeez.. You're a real work of art buddy!

If Cascade's QB got yardage for running from one sideline to the next, he would have had more yards than

Marco. Thats not jab at him either. He was elusive and made things happen on offense when their intial attack was blown up. He is the best player Cascade has, not their backs.

By the way my wife thinks I'm a real work of art also!!!!!!! I need a good cartoon to go with that line!!!!!! LOL

From what I heard, 3 or 4 good drives, but Cascade was lucky to score one when they had that 4th and 12 and an incompletion, but MP got called for a questionable penalty. The better team won, but I don't think they are using all their personnel to its full potential. Cascade had a good team, no doubt. They had some chances.

Not whinning about a thing 11. It happened right in front of me (didn't I say that?)and the punch thrown that started the whole thing was by #27 so I really don't need to see any film. Maybe you need to stop listening to hearsay?

Well this is hearsay but you might want to listen to it. Your play-by-play guy said the Mt Pleasant's #78 thru the first punch, or cheapshot as you called it. I didn't see it, so it is hearsay, but you might want to check the film before you continue your campaign to make Cascade's #27 the villain in this incident. Your play-by-play guy said that the film clearly shows that Mt Pleasant's #78 was the guy who thru the first punch. Just check the film.

I agree with you Cascasde 11. Enough of this he said,she said crap. Cascade got owned. You say they moved the ball easily on MP, but I disagree. I saw only one sustained drive the entire game. Cascade's QB is what kept the champs in the game. Intital plays broke down and used his legs to get out of trouble. Throw in some penelties by the Tigers and thats how Cascade moved the ball. To sit here and say that Cascade was going to score right before halftime is a joke. There is difference between talking and doing and MP did it. Cascade ran there mouth before and during the game with their cheap antics. Basically, they wrote a check they couldnt cash.

Now for the MP team. Great job. You guys did your talking with great plays and domination. You could clearly see it was the game plan of Cascade to take cheap shots and do unlike football antics to take you guys out of yall game and you guys stayed focus. Your show down vs. JB is what evrybody knew was going to happen. Again stay focus, you play like that again and you can beat JB.

Got owned Huh? Penalties hurt MP huh? According to the Tennessean, Cascade had 260 yards of total offense and Mt. Pleasant had 336 (286 was Marco). I don't think I'd call that "owned". According to the Tennessean, penalties and penalty yards were dead even at 6-50 yards. I don't know if that is accurate or not, but I figured the penalty yardage was close and a non-factor by comparison. The true difference in the game were the crucial first half turnovers Cascade had inside your 20 yard line and the failed onside kick in the fourth quarter. Those three plays swung the game.

Well this is hearsay but you might want to listen to it. Your play-by-play guy said the Mt Pleasant's #78 thru the first punch, or cheapshot as you called it. I didn't see it, so it is hearsay, but you might want to check the film before you continue your campaign to make Cascade's #27 the villain in this incident. Your play-by-play guy said that the film clearly shows that Mt Pleasant's #78 was the guy who thru the first punch. Just check the film.

That is exactly what several of the MP FANS told me. Like you said, boxman, it is hearsay on my part as well, that is why I said the same thing. Check the film. It won't lie!

Big Bigby and MP87 you guys have more excuses and complaints than anyone I have ever seen. The bottom line is yoiu guys outplayed us in the first half and we turned the ball over.As for the altercation at the end of the game I was leaving the stadium as well and was walking with my bro and Cascade 11 as well. We could not see all that were involved but I know one form each were involved. This is football guys, I am not condoning anyone to taking cheap shots but when you are hittting the person for 48 minutes things are bound to happen. I do love how Cascade is considered thuggish by many on here. There was " thuggish" activity on both sides last night. Watch the film and watch what happens after many plays that we have the ball. Bottom line you won the game so shut up. I never get on here and rub it in every fans face after the fact. I talk alot before but never after. Congrats to Cascade on a great season. Thank you to all seniors for leading this team to their best season yet. Good luck to all seniors in their remaining sports and in life after HS as well.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Big Bigby and MP87 you guys have more excuses and complaints than anyone I have ever seen. The bottom line is yoiu guys outplayed us in the first half and we turned the ball over.As for the altercation at the end of the game I was leaving the stadium as well and was walking with my bro and Cascade 11 as well. We could not see all that were involved but I know one form each were involved. This is football guys, I am not condoning anyone to taking cheap shots but when you are hittting the person for 48 minutes things are bound to happen. I do love how Cascade is considered thuggish by many on here. There was " thuggish" activity on both sides last night. Watch the film and watch what happens after many plays that we have the ball. Bottom line you won the game so shut up. I never get on here and rub it in every fans face after the fact. I talk alot before but never after. Congrats to Cascade on a great season. Thank you to all seniors for leading this team to their best season yet. Good luck to all seniors in their remaining sports and in life after HS as well.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, go back and read my post and tell me where I complained or made an excuse about something. Before you act thuggish and tell someone to shut up, know your facts. I never bragged or rubbed anything in anyones face. I just gave my opinion of the game just like Cascade 11. You guys didnt like it and made accusations.

By the way MP outplayed Cascade in the second half also. Just my take dont get upset!!!!!!

Got owned Huh? Penalties hurt MP huh? According to the Tennessean, Cascade had 260 yards of total offense and Mt. Pleasant had 336 (286 was Marco). I don't think I'd call that "owned". According to the Tennessean, penalties and penalty yards were dead even at 6-50 yards. I don't know if that is accurate or not, but I figured the penalty yardage was close and a non-factor by comparison. The true difference in the game were the crucial first half turnovers Cascade had inside your 20 yard line and the failed onside kick in the fourth quarter. Those three plays swung the game.

So, your point is that Marco, supposedly "by himself", was better than Cascade's entire team? That is a great post. I just love how all you have to do is stop him, yet NO ONE has this year.

So, your point is that Marco, supposedly "by himself", was better than Cascade's entire team? That is a great post. I just love how all you have to do is stop him, yet NO ONE has this year.

Someone probably will if they keep this scheme and don't use their other weapons and believe me they have other weapons they aren't using. #30 could be an all state wide reciever. He is an all state DB. #88 could be like Kellen Winslow Sr. or Jr. at the single A level. Is he? NO. Why not? Lack of imagination throughout the season with the football team.

The way I see it, the referee crew is the ones to blame. Issues were taking place all during the game and they kept there blinders on until it was too late. It was unfortunate the way the ball game ended. If the rumor is true that Cascade was mouthing saying that MTP was their field and using nasty language, the referee crew should have took control then. Outside of that Cascade fans can say what they want YOU WERE DOMINATED BY THE RED,WHITE, AND BLUE