Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

ok this has been a long time coming and Cascades coaches just tipped it on over

Coaches we teach our student atheletes nothing and i mean nothing if we stand watching them as they use profanity and talk trash about the other team the schools band(i should get on the band director too) and the school in general

After the game or as it was being played ?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Pleasant WILL NOT win this game by 18. They may win a close game, but I can promise you they don't outscore us by 18. Cascade is very respectful of MP and their history and will not take this game lightly. They'll be ready to play Friday night!

Well Mt. P winning by 14 definitely isnt 18 but i say sportsfan was pretty close, looks like mp. t showed how region 6 do what it do.

Tough luck Cascade. It got a little ugly at the end but I'm sure that was only a couple of guys that couldn't control their emotions. That happens when you want something so bad and you see it getting away. Good luck in the future.

Tough luck Cascade 11 , thinking of going to the JB/MP game next Friday . Maybe ill see you there . I went to the game last year and got my $$$ worth.

ok this has been a long time coming and Cascades coaches just tipped it on over

Coaches we teach our student atheletes nothing and i mean nothing if we stand watching them as they use profanity and talk trash about the other team the schools band(i should get on the band director too) and the school in general

Sounds like Cascade just can't shake their reputation.

Who ya got?

As much as I would like to see another JBS/MP classic I think this will be the end of the road for MP.....

Cascade - 35

MP - 21

Dailey will not be able to beat Cascade w/ just his running; I know he has improved his passing but not enough to beat a good team IMHO.....

Welllllllll, maybe your one of them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bigby, I Like Ya Man, But Imma Going With Cascade. Losing To Wayne County And A Poor Showing To McEwen has Given Me Doubts. But Good Luck To Both Teams. It Should Be A Good One. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Butchie, Butchie, Butchie............ /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> .............. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you boys have a good practice this week and if you are ready you will have no problems with Mt. Pleasant. they are a fair football team but they are not that impressive in the games I have seen them play this year.

This guy knows what he's talking about......?????? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL Man I hope the " Chumps" can hang with the almighty Lady Tigers ! I mean I know you guys are undefeated and beaten everyone we have this year??? Oh thats right you lost to the fourth place team in your own region. Good luck Friday night I just hope we can give you Lady Tigers a good game!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looks to me the "lady tigers" pranced all around those "chumps". If the 4th place team got lucky and beat us and you guys were unlucky enough not to beat us; what does that make the Chumps? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Maybe lesser than our regions 4th place team?/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, OK, OK.......I'm just having a little fun after keeping it bottled up all week. Way to go Tigers on a well played game. Condolences go out to the Champs on yet another well played season but terrible ending. It would have been a lot better season ending game without all the mess that happened there at the end of the game but hey, their kids, and not adults yet, so the temper can be over looked a little for just that reason, if you asked me.

So now we go on to our 3rd Thanksgiving Bowl with Jo Byrns Red Devils. Here we go again Moto, Tuck, Shep, Logger and the rest of you Northern Hicks! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Only one should have and it should have been only #27 from Cascade. The whole thing happened right in front of me and the only one snatching any body around was #27. The mTp player was holding his hands up wanting to know if the ref was going to throw the flag or not then got dragged away from #27 from his own team mate.

If that mTp player gets banned from playing next week its a travesty.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> That's all for the folks counting their chickens before their eggs hatched. When they did hatch, they all turned out to be crow's and now they'll be eating them for Thanksgiving dinner instead of turkey. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The game was already decided when this occurred, so I was walking from the visitors side to the parking lot since I had to get up at 4:30 this morning. All I saw was 27 being pulled off the field by another one of our players. This kid has a history of being hot-headed so I was not surprised. I was curious about what happened, so I walked up to the fence on MP's side of the field and ask someone who started it. He said number 78 did. Number 78 was punching somebody while they were on the ground. I thought that was odd since our number 78 rarely gets in the game. That was when he said it was the MP #78 that started the fight. Again, I didn't see the start of it, but it was an 3 MP fans standing together that told me that. Maybe you guys need to watch some film before you start whining about the "travesty"... I'm not defending 27 because like I said he usually in the middle of it, I'm only saying there may be more to the story.

as the game was done i had to ask how a team that would throw that many cheap and yes i mean cheap shots could call themselves the champions part of being a champion is being a good sport throwing punches(yes they only got caught once but there were others) does not make you a champion

GO TIGERS

Cheap shots were being thrown both way. Perhaps you should take the blinders off before you start criticizing people. We had some kids that got out of line and honestly, our staff should of taken care of these problems before now. Sometimes people like yourself only see what you want to see. Some of your kids aren't the innocent angels you think they are.