Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

Someone probably will if they keep this scheme and don't use their other weapons and believe me they have other weapons they aren't using. #30 could be an all state wide reciever. He is an all state DB. #88 could be like Kellen Winslow Sr. or Jr. at the single A level. Is he? NO. Why not? Lack of imagination throughout the season with the football team.

That lack of imagination has led our team to their 3rd consecutive quarterfinal appearance and 4th consecutive region championship.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That lack of imagination has led our team to their 3rd consecutive quarterfinal appearance and 4th consecutive region championship.

Wouldn't it be somthing if they were playing for 3rd striaght state championship, similar to an Alcoa. Just think about it. Let it swirl around in your head a little bit. Can't we all do better and make each other better.

Got owned Huh? Penalties hurt MP huh? According to the Tennessean, Cascade had 260 yards of total offense and Mt. Pleasant had 336 (286 was Marco). I don't think I'd call that "owned". According to the Tennessean, penalties and penalty yards were dead even at 6-50 yards. I don't know if that is accurate or not, but I figured the penalty yardage was close and a non-factor by comparison. The true difference in the game were the crucial first half turnovers Cascade had inside your 20 yard line and the failed onside kick in the fourth quarter. Those three plays swung the game.

I've read all the messages, everyone spouting off about this and that. The video shows what really happened. Cascade ran their mouths off, came in here with an attitude, showed no respect for our field, our property or anything. They willfully and purposely tried to mar and deface the T at mid field, they went out of their way to act like they were tearing up our goal post pads before the kick off when they purposely were on the end of the field that they had no business being at. Collinwood didn't even act like that and hasn't acted like that for several years (well except for fighting out in the middle of their field after they lost) And the outcome of the game showed what cheap and very unprofessional individuals, and team they trully were. Mt. Pleasant set the tone and dictated the game from the very first snap and Cascade was never able recover. Cascade could not move the ball without the aid of the officiating. Truth of the matter is, ya'll got your tales kicked. Plain and simple

Wouldn't it be somthing if they were playing for 3rd striaght state championship, similar to an Alcoa. Just think about it. Let it swirl around in your head a little bit. Can't we all do better and make each other better.

Think about this, what if they changed their scheme that is winning, and started losing. I bet you would be on here complaining about why they aren't using Marco enough.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, THEN DON'T FIX IT

I've read all the messages, everyone spouting off about this and that. The video shows what really happened. Cascade ran their mouths off, came in here with an attitude, showed no respect for our field, our property or anything. They willfully and purposely tried to mar and deface the T at mid field, they went out of their way to act like they were tearing up our goal post pads before the kick off when they purposely were on the end of the field that they had no business being at. Collinwood didn't even act like that and hasn't acted like that for several years (well except for fighting out in the middle of their field after they lost) And the outcome of the game showed what cheap and very unprofessional individuals, and team they trully were. Mt. Pleasant set the tone and dictated the game from the very first snap and Cascade was never able recover. Cascade could not move the ball without the aid of the officiating. Truth of the matter is, ya'll got your tales kicked. Plain and simple

They got beat, but stayed in the game. This is water under the bridge or over the dam though. Who cares? What about the future.

Dang MP87 didn't know you had two screennames. This sounds like one of your moronic rants...Hmmmmm

To make it better. It's probably not very feasible at this point, though you hardly live, if you don't some risks.

Woah, woah woah. You say we need to take risks, but you ealier said you disagree with the risks that Coach takes on 4 downs. Well, what risks do we need to take? I personally am going to call the Tommy Wolaver or Webb Williams and tell them they need to get you out there. Obviously Smith doesn't know what he is doing.

I agree with always wanting to improve...but at this point in the season I awouldn't be tinkering with things...that is a job to do in spring or summer

I agree to a point, but they are not gonna win the state if they don't take some risks.

Think about this, what if they changed their scheme that is winning, and started losing. I bet you would be on here complaining about why they aren't using Marco enough.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, THEN DON'T FIX IT

He is a special player, but he'll need more help later on. They have a shot, if they stay focused and motivated.