Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

hey 11, The world must be flat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Everybody who responded to my posts made legitmate points, but my opinion, which i believe to be true, hasn't changed. Have a nice day! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I feel sorry for you buddy. A lot of narrow minded people down there. They want to get on the website and trash our kids relentlessly. Yes, the kid screwed up. Should their be consequences? Absolutely. Should it only be the Cascade kid that suffers the consequences? Now that's just plain stupid. Funny thing is the same ones that are calling into question the character of our kids are being hypocrites in that they are trashing both our kids and fans here on a public forum. Yeah, I talked some smack before the game and so did Trey. It's all in fun. I don't mind eating some crow over it. I thought we'd win the game, just like they thought they'd win the game before it was played. I wouldn't of got on here and just rubbed your face in it relentlessly, but back to what I was saying. Look at the character of the ones doing it... That speaks volumes.

Funny part is, they don't even realize how foolish they are making themselves look by doing it. I'm not posting anymore on this thread, so you can continue your bombardment of me. I won't be back here to check it, so happy bashing!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said my last words on the fight until I see the replay. The camera folks told me the game would be replayed on Charter Cable this week. Can anyone give the date. I believe it was either Tuesday or Thursday at 7 or 730. Maybe we will be able to see more then. If it was our guy so be it. If not so be it. What matters is that both players are treated the same. If ours has to sit next game yours should have to sit next game Cascade plays. Fair enough? Not really but it is as fair as we can get.

Keep on posting, Buddy. With every post you boys make after this game trying to rub peoples faces in it is just one more post letting everyone know what sorry sports you are.. CARRY ON!

WE WILL carry on... If Cascade had of won, which they didn't, you would the very first one here rubbing it in. If you do not like what is posted here, stay off coach T. We are just bring up some of the stupid posts that you & other fans brought up aganist mTp & region 6. If you do not like it then stay off coach T. Thought you was not replying to anymore of my post?Or did you wake up and realize that you & your arenot as good as you thought you was?

I'm not posting anymore on this thread, so you can continue your bombardment of me. I won't be back here to check it, so happy bashing!

BEST POST EVER BY CASCADE11 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Marco is a heck of a player but I'd rather see him at running back. When he's at qb you greatly limit your options. MP basically runs four plays: QB dive QB sweep RB dive and occasionally a play action pass. Tell me a good defense won't stop four plays. Marco is doing it all on talent, its not coaching. Cascade was in position to make plays all night but weren't physically capable of tackling Marco. MP will run into a team with some good LBs and that will be the end of the road. With that offensive setup what are they gonna do if Marco gets stopped, or I should say slowed down.

You left out a play that we ran at the end of the game. Victory formation-Take a Knee. I think it was on "1"

WE WILL carry on... If Cascade had of won, which they didn't, you would the very first one here rubbing it in. If you do not like what is posted here, stay off coach T. We are just bring up some of the stupid posts that you & other fans brought up aganist mTp & region 6. If you do not like it then stay off coach T. Thought you was not replying to anymore of my post?Or did you wake up and realize that you & your arenot as good as you thought you was?BEST POST EVER BY CASCADE11 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bet Cascade11 was that kid that always took his ball and went home when he didnt get picked to play.

I feel sorry for you buddy. A lot of narrow minded people down there. They want to get on the website and trash our kids relentlessly. Yes, the kid screwed up. Should their be consequences? Absolutely. Should it only be the Cascade kid that suffers the consequences? Now that's just plain stupid. Funny thing is the same ones that are calling into question the character of our kids are being hypocrites in that they are trashing both our kids and fans here on a public forum. Yeah, I talked some smack before the game and so did Trey. It's all in fun. I don't mind eating some crow over it. I thought we'd win the game, just like they thought they'd win the game before it was played. I wouldn't of got on here and just rubbed your face in it relentlessly, but back to what I was saying. Look at the character of the ones doing it... That speaks volumes.

Funny part is, they don't even realize how foolish they are making themselves look by doing it. I'm not posting anymore on this thread, so you can continue your bombardment of me. I won't be back here to check it, so happy bashing!

The ironic thing is that this guy has called out the former Eagleville coach on this same public forum. He has called out the Shelbyville principal by name on this same public forum. His mouth has overloaded his back side and now he has the nerve to say that someone is narrow minded and that they are looking foolish. From what I have read there has been nothing on here that he did not deserve. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

The only one looking foolish is the one whining about having done to him what he hs done to others in the past.

I am a parent of a Cascade senior. I want you all to know that most of CASCADE players and parents aren't crazy about Cascade11. We try to ignore him, because he seems to stir up more trouble and cause problems for the kids. Please know that the cascade kids aren't the ones on here and haven't been. this dad of a kid that doesn't even get to play thinks he knows all. I think he does it for the attention. Ya'll played a good game. It could have been closer with out a few cascade mistakes, but thats football. We were pretty banged up coming into this game, but it was fun while it lasted. My son has played the last 10 games with a broken back and broken rib. He dislocated his shoulder in the 4th game of the year, and played against doctors advice.(surgery to be around xmas) the past three games, he was playing with mono. ALL HEART! Just want you to know that there are alot of good kids on the team, so please don't judge the whole team by one or two players. good luck friday.

I am a parent of a Cascade senior. I want you all to know that most of CASCADE players and parents aren't crazy about Cascade11. We try to ignore him, because he seems to stir up more trouble and cause problems for the kids. Please know that the cascade kids aren't the ones on here and haven't been. this dad of a kid that doesn't even get to play thinks he knows all. I think he does it for the attention. Ya'll played a good game. It could have been closer with out a few cascade mistakes, but thats football. We were pretty banged up coming into this game, but it was fun while it lasted. My son has played the last 10 games with a broken back and broken rib. He dislocated his shoulder in the 4th game of the year, and played against doctors advice.(surgery to be around xmas) the past three games, he was playing with mono. ALL HEART! Just want you to know that there are alot of good kids on the team, so please don't judge the whole team by one or two players. good luck friday.

Nice post! Glad to see that there's some folks that think Cascade11 is an idiot as most on here do as well.

Good Post HC. I know alot of people from Cascade who feel the same way. It is sad that a parent gets so wrapped up in their support of a team that they do not realize when they are casting a negative light on the entire program. I, like you urge everyone to realize that this is a good group of coaches, players and parents who have the kids best interest at heart. Please don't let "one bad apple" spoil the whole bunch.

As for your son. I wish him the best in his recovery. It sounds as if he had definately "taken one for his team."