Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornado89

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa can be beat, CAK drive it down their throats and don't let up. The front line(def.) is weak.

Yea, weak! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Alcoa is holding their 2A opponents to a 9.25 point avg, while avg. 45.75 points on offense.

Alcoa beat Loudon 42-6. It was 28-0 at half time. 42-0 late in the 4th qtr. Alcoa had sub'd deep before Loudon scored their 6 points.

CAK beat Loudon 23-0.

I like Alcoa's chances in this game!

Alcoa 42

CAK 14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea, weak! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Alcoa is holding their 2A opponents to a 9.25 point avg, while avg. 45.75 points on offense.

Alcoa beat Loudon 42-6. It was 28-0 at half time. 42-0 late in the 4th qtr. Alcoa had sub'd deep before Loudon scored their 6 points.

CAK beat Loudon 23-0.

Alcoa 42

CAK 14 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is a new season, and from the outing they had in the 1st quarter in the Sweetwater game that showed one thing. They are not as solid as everyone thinks. CAK has improved thru the year where Alcoa has stayed the same. Alcoa is good, but not unbeatable.

You mentioned the Loudon score, please tell me you are not comparing the two scores. I have seen Loudon play and I am still amazed they finished 8-2. So that is not a good example. Give me another.

CAK beat Loudon 23-0.

Alcoa 42

Alcoa can be beat. To say otherwise is foolish. However, I see the best chance coming with a team that has a ball control type offense that can keep Cobb and Co. on the sidelines.

Yea, I love to see the public schools get it done. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Milan or Huntington would be two teams I'd like to see Alcoa play!

I would also love to see a Milan/Alcoa matchup in the finals!!! Don't know that we have the speed to beat you but i think we got the speed to play with you!!!

Alcoa may not be there.

CAK 35

Alcoa 21

Oh yea, Alcoa almost got beat by Sweetwater /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That 1st qtr was scary! 49 - zip.......Yawn.

Come talk your trash after Friday night! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I doubt you'll even be able to be found.............................. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Look for Alcoa to start fast and finish strong. This may be the game they use to send a message. CAK scored way too much in the first meeting, I wouldn't expect it again. CAK is a good team but Alcoa is a great team. Alcoa was sluggish in the 1st quarter last week then piled on 49 points in the next 3. Alcoa will not overlook CAK and CAK will make their exit. I am impressed by what CAK has done and they should be meeting Alcoa next week not this week.