Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornado89

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa over CAK by a score of 49 to 20. Because the simple fact is, there are some things money can't buy. But maybe they take Mastercard at the MTSU ticket office.

Man, pretty impressive prediction!

Congrats to CAK for a good season. They gave us a good game and gave us the test that we needed. I have to admit, I was a little worried at halftime...I don't like close games. Guess I'm just a little spoiled.

CAK played hard and gave it their all; and their fans were completely behind them. They weren't intimidated by us and really believed they could beat us.

I'll say it for the umpteenth time: CAK got the shaft in the playoff bracket...we should've been meeting them next week instead of this week.

Have you seen every athlete in 2A? What were his stats tonight?

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say he had around 150 rushing and 2 td's and around 200 passing with 3 td's. and an int.This was by far his best overall performance this year. He had a 90 yrd. td run and he just made some amazing plays when Alcoa needed them.

Cobb was a one man wrecking crew tonight. When he wasnt running it the length of the field, he was passing it. I do have a question for the Alcoa fans, Thompsan is one heck of a receiver, do you all have any other receiving threats that we just havent seen yet, the TE looked good, but dropped a few passes and had the fumble. I am just wondering, CAK didnt have anyone who could run with Thompson, but if their is a team that has the speed to run with Thompson, do you all have another receiver that can hit the home run. I remember that was the hard thing about last year and even worse the year before, if you had Sommer, Kyrus, and Warren.....Anyone of them could take it to the house every time the touched the ball.

I thought CAK played a good game, hats off to Alcoa for coming out at haftime and responding. I thought the momentum had swung CAK's way and if they could keep it to a 14 point game they would have a shot in the 4th quarter. But Mr. Cobb made sure that didnt happen.

To all the Warriors who played their last games tonight, you have nothing to be ashamed of, great run...You guys went out with a bang, playing your guts out. I hate to see you all leave, but congratulations on a fine season, when 2 of your 3 losses are to Alcoa, I think you can classify that as a good season.

Alcoa, good luck in the playoffs.

I want to comment on Cobb as well, he was holding for an extra point and a CAK rusher cramped up laying out in an attempt to block it. The player from CAK got a cramp in his calf and in one of the classiest moves, i saw Cobb stretch out the CAK player. That earned as much respect from me as anything he did on the field tonight. I thought that was a class act all the way! I hope he gets the 2A back of the year. He was the difference maker on the field tonight and I believe he is a classy individual!

Cobb was a one man wrecking crew tonight. When he wasnt running it the length of the field, he was passing it. I do have a question for the Alcoa fans, Thompsan is one heck of a receiver, do you all have any other receiving threats that we just havent seen yet, the TE looked good, but dropped a few passes and had the fumble. I am just wondering, CAK didnt have anyone who could run with Thompson, but if their is a team that has the speed to run with Thompson, do you all have another receiver that can hit the home run. I remember that was the hard thing about last year and even worse the year before, if you had Sommer, Kyrus, and Warren.....Anyone of them could take it to the house every time the touched the ball.

I thought CAK played a good game, hats off to Alcoa for coming out at haftime and responding. I thought the momentum had swung CAK's way and if they could keep it to a 14 point game they would have a shot in the 4th quarter. But Mr. Cobb made sure that didnt happen.

To all the Warriors who played their last games tonight, you have nothing to be ashamed of, great run...You guys went out with a bang, playing your guts out. I hate to see you all leave, but congratulations on a fine season, when 2 of your 3 losses are to Alcoa, I think you can classify that as a good season.

I want to comment on Cobb as well, he was holding for an extra point and a CAK rusher cramped up laying out in an attempt to block it. The player from CAK got a cramp in his calf and in one of the classiest moves, i saw Cobb stretch out the CAK player. That earned as much respect from me as anything he did on the field tonight. I thought that was a class act all the way! I hope he gets the 2A back of the year. He was the difference maker on the field tonight and I believe he is a classy individual!

I'd like to say CAK is a classy team also. When #65, Kincannon hurt his knee, to see all the CAK players circle and pray, plus all the players on the side line take a knee was as classy as it gets!

I wish CAK would have been able to play deeper into the play-off because I believe they could go far!

CAK's #9 Kolinsky, #15 Scott, #12 Cates, & #45 Bennett played a heck of a game!

Great post! To answer your question, we don't really have the homerun threat this year behind Sam. We've been a lot more of a running team this year (Hodge- 800 yds., Toney- 730 yds., and Cobb- 700 yds.). The TE you were talking about had his worst game of the year last night. He's our #2 target, and actually leads the team in receptions. He usually has great hands, and if you didn't notice it's almost impossible to bring him down one-on-one, because of his 6'3, 220 lb. frame. Oh yeah, he's only a sophmore, he'll only get bigger and better! It hurts the receiving corp. when a playmaker like Brian Sommer gets kicked off the team, and Dee Sudderth (6'4, 195), who would've been our #3 receiver this year, and has a world of potential, did not play this year.

I have never seen such a classless team in high school football as Alcoa. Running the score up 56-21 is showing a lot of class, NOT. Especially when it will be all of those seniors on CAK's team last game. Alcoa played a great game, as did CAK, but Alcoa just out played them. Also doing your little "to hype" crap while the CAK team was praying and your players start pointing at CAK. That is really cool. Alcoa is a great team, but has no class at all. I hope someone beats you guys in the playoffs and does the exact same crap that ya'll did to CAK just to show you how it feels. Congrats CAK on a great year!

I have never seen such a classless team in high school football as Alcoa. Running the score up 56-21 is showing a lot of class, NOT. Especially when it will be all of those seniors on CAK's team last game. Alcoa played a great game, as did CAK, but Alcoa just out played them. Also doing your little "to hype" crap while the CAK team was praying and your players start pointing at CAK. That is really cool. Alcoa is a great team, but has no class at all. I hope someone beats you guys in the playoffs and does the exact same crap that ya'll did to CAK just to show you how it feels. Congrats CAK on a great year!

HATER!! Good game CAK!