Peabody @ G W Carver

freeacen

If Carver moves this game they are crazy. We (Mitchell) played Peabody when we were in 2A here in Memphis and had no problem. We played Ripley on Friday and they were safe. Dyersburg will be safe this Friday here in Memphis. I am going to send an email to Carver's principal and encourage her not to sell the game. If Peabody wanted homefield they should have won their region. The time is over to where you all can come in here and attempt to buy us.

Old news, I know, but the idea was floated to Peabody not by Peabody.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so tired of hearing all this GARBAGE about Memphis not being safe. I live in the "hood" in Memphis, and it is nothing like what you guys think. People are just living their lives just like anywhere else. Get real, and lose the ignorance.

If you don't go looking for trouble you won't find it!

I'm so tired of hearing all this GARBAGE about Memphis not being safe. I live in the "hood" in Memphis, and it is nothing like what you guys think. People are just living their lives just like anywhere else. Get real, and lose the ignorance.

All about financial considerations; nothing to do with safety or ignorance. We've all been to Memphis and will go again.

Get your feelings off your sleeve.

throwed out the bait and reeled another suckerfish in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hoop holler, hoop holler!!! bullpup dynasty as i said to you're nuttybuddy the player. peabody by 24, milan by 13. see ya'll younguns at johnnie hale next friday for the 2nd round of the tide vs. the dawgs. hoop holler, hoop holler! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Could you do a favor and show just a little class since you are on thread that ain't got notting to do with Milan. That make all of us Milan fans look stupid.

Better u than me...watch the news man...... the first 5 story's will be about murders or drive bys the next 10 will be about armed robbery and car theft......all that happened in that one day...ppl shoot ppl jus to be shootin down there!!

Just heard the game will be played at Crump stadium and not whitehaven. Lee I know you especially will be proud because of the rich football history this stadium holds. ROLL TIDE!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You know, as many games as I have been to in Memphis and of the Tigers, this will be a first trip for me to Crump Stadium. I will be in awe of the joint.... so many proud moments of Tiger football there.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> But while we are at it, celebrated daughters birthday Friday, you know what that means? It was 11 years ago Friday that the Tigers spanked the Vols!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> uh oh, that should open the floodgates!!! Roll PEABODY, dont want anyone to think I am speaking of Bama.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> For all those that dont know me, its all in fun from my end, dont get torn up over my comments and destract away from our being here to discuss these great kids playing these great games Friday night...

Better u than me...watch the news man...... the first 5 story's will be about murders or drive bys the next 10 will be about armed robbery and car theft......all that happened in that one day...ppl shoot ppl jus to be shootin down there!!

True...True

I really don't think the discussion of moving the game to Trenton had anything to do with the safety of fans in Memphis. The mathematics is simple, and anyone can see that all parties involved would have made more money in Trenton. For whatever reason the Carver administration decided to not accept the final offer and move the game, that is certainly their call, and the conversation of moving the game is now over. The game will be played at Crump stadium in downtown Memphis on Friday night at 7:00pm.

As far as crime in Memphis, Ratherberacin is telling the plain truth. All one has to do is watch channel 3 or 5 or 13 or 24 at 6:00pm and 10:00pm and one will see plenty of reports of murders predominantly committed by African-Americans against African-Americans.

Never-the-less, let's all prepare for what will hopefully be a great game. Roll Tide.

You know, as many games as I have been to in Memphis and of the Tigers, this will be a first trip for me to Crump Stadium. I will be in awe of the joint.... so many proud moments of Tiger football there.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> But while we are at it, celebrated daughters birthday Friday, you know what that means? It was 11 years ago Friday that the Tigers spanked the Vols!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> uh oh, that should open the floodgates!!! Roll PEABODY, dont want anyone to think I am speaking of Bama.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> For all those that dont know me, its all in fun from my end, dont get torn up over my comments and destract away from our being here to discuss these great kids playing these great games Friday night...

OUCH! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Now that Hurt!!! But I agree with you on one thing its about the kids. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ROLL TIDE!!!!

OUCH! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Now that Hurt!!! But I agree with you on one thing its about the kids. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ROLL TIDE!!!!

I know the stadium backs up to methodist Hospital correct? Is Union Ave. the easiest route to take?

I know the stadium backs up to methodist Hospital correct? Is Union Ave. the easiest route to take?

Thats correct, I don't know about the easiest route but it's the only way I know. Hats off to Kendal Harper /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> 2a Mr. football finalists. May God Bless You and the Peabody Golden Tide.