Goodpasture @ Camden

Ctownfootball

I've only seen Camden play once this year, against Milan in a 20-13 loss. From what I saw, Camden is a very good 2A football team. They balance the run and the pass with a average QB. They have a legit stud at Fullback and MLB. He's the best fullback I've seen this year. Also they have a talented running back, quick. Good kicker. Defense is average at best. Camden has a chance to win, just like App. State had against Michigan. But GP is GP. Camden will have to be perfect.

Don't forget Illinios, South Florida. Boise State last year.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen Camden play once this year, against Milan in a 20-13 loss. From what I saw, Camden is a very good 2A football team. They balance the run and the pass with a average QB. They have a legit stud at Fullback and MLB. He's the best fullback I've seen this year. Also they have a talented running back, quick. Good kicker. Defense is average at best. Camden has a chance to win, just like App. State had against Michigan. But GP is GP. Camden will have to be perfect.

Thanks. I certainly appreciate the perspective of a Milan fan. I don't believe I've ever come across a Milan fan who doesn't know his football. Still waiting to hear from someone from Camden to give me their thoughts. Come on Camden fans. Somebody give me an x and 0 breakdown of your team.

The best fullback GP has faced this year is CPA's quarterback. That guy is Tim Tebow. Camden should remember him from last year. GP was lucky to beat them once, much less two times back to back. You talkin' about studs. He should officially change his name from Conner to S-T-U-D. Whoever gets him in college will be very lucky.

The best fullback GP has faced this year is CPA's quarterback. That guy is Tim Tebow. Camden should remember him from last year. GP was lucky to beat them once, much less two times back to back. You talkin' about studs. He should officially change his name from Conner to S-T-U-D. Whoever gets him in college will be very lucky.

Big Chase Horton is a hammer at fullback. This guy is for real. And whoever said Camden's defense is average hasn't seen them play. Goodpasture is giving up 24 ppg. That's what I call average!

I heard that he was a real talent, where's he from? Where's he going to play college ball does he have a list of his favor colleges?

As we have witnessed against DCA, Goodpasture is capable of having a bad game. If they do that from here on out they will be sitting at home. I would feel more confident about this game if the defence was playing better, though the Camden offense didn't exacty set the world on fire against Fairview. Someone earlier referenced Goodpasture's huge linemen. Most of those guys graduated. They are pretty small up front, but are still strong and fast.

goodpasture overlooked dca because they scored 63 on them last year

will not overlook anyone in the playoffs

I heard that he was a real talent, where's he from? Where's he going to play college ball does he have a list of his favor colleges?

Camden born & raised. I can't tell you about the colleges, but whoevr gets him will be pleased with his play. Gives 150% every down, every play, every game he's an excellent young man as well. I don't know if I've seen a single team be able to stop the "MOOSE" on the first hit or two or three. Look forward to the Cougars returning to Historic Wright Field its been a few years now, but still remember the classy fans and team. Good Luck to both teams. GO BLACK & GOLD!!

Camden born & raised. I can't tell you about the colleges, but whoevr gets him will be pleased with his play. Gives 150% every down, every play, every game he's an excellent young man as well. I don't know if I've seen a single team be able to stop the "MOOSE" on the first hit or two or three. Look forward to the Cougars returning to Historic Wright Field its been a few years now, but still remember the classy fans and team. Good Luck to both teams. GO BLACK & GOLD!!

I think he was asking about Conner from GP........but thanks for the info!!!!!

Are you asking about the CPA quarterback or the Camden fullback? I think someone responded about the Camden fullback. As far as Conner Lowry (sp?) the QB from CPA, I don't know who he's considering or who has offered. He would probably need to go somewhere that runs the spread. He's got limited options in the SEC if that's the case. If he doesn't want to play quarterback he probably could be a tight end or maybe even a fullback/h-back at a lot of places. He's a tough, smart kid. It's a shame his team had to lose so early. As I said before, Camden and GP are both aware of his talents. Hopefully, we can all watch him on Saturdays somewhere in the SEC. Maybe some CPA fans are browsing this thread and they can tell us more.