Goodpasture @ Camden

Ctownfootball

Godpasture teams of the past are very physical... from what I'm reading on here this team is not as physical, but they are very fassssst. Is this the correct assumption?Go Andy GO! wtg Steve!

Haha your right on one thing... GO ANDY!!! but this isnt steve although im sure he would be saying the same. just another supporter of camden football and #22

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same,sad story...GP gets to choose from alot of players from alot of places,to play for them...and Camden gets to choose from whomever gets off of the yellow bus every year...it will never be fair,as long as us Public schools play the Privates. That being said,I will always take up for my Lions ,will support them until the bitter end !!! Don't truly mean to sound like a cry-baby...but have been coming to these games for MANY years,and have seen it happen time and time again(Public vs. Privates). My Lions will not give up,no matter what. So,do hope that GP understands this is not going to be a push-over game. Things do happen,things can happen,things will happen... GO BIG BLACK !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lions4ever, this is a message board. It is only my opinion that Goodpasture will win the game. There is no need in you calling names. If you want to know the truth here is the truth. Goodpasture has a Living Legend coach in David Martin. Goodpasture also has 3 state titles to their credit. Camden has been to the quarterfinals twice in school history only to bow down by 20 points or more. Last year they made it to the 2nd round and got beat by 29 with over 50 points hung on them. My opinion was that Goodpasture would win this game. Now that you have started with all the trash talk and name calling, I must change that prediction. Camden will BOW DOWN to Goodpasture on Friday. Mark it down.

Medley went to Bucknell up in PA. Mayes is just fast as ever, and he will burn you for a long fun if you aren't careful, as will Cunningham, the kid chased down Golden Tate last year as a sophomore, so its just speed all over the field.

So im guessing Mayes and Cunningham are the main two to watch out for?

Yes I agree. The 4 turnovers for ya'll and none for us, was the difference.

Agreed. Of course the Kickoff returned for a TD, and the punt return for a TD by the same player didn't help. It's like you said though on paper Camden wasn't 29 points worse than CPA. Those four turnovers were the game changer, but it's past now. I would like to say to all CPA fans and players, it's a shame yall are out so early a good team, good fans, and excellent players. That is a classy team, and fans were classy as well. Good Luck to CPA on next season.

Hopefully Camden will have control of the ball, and this year the Lions will get by the Cougars. We have been plagued with misfortune the past two years, being so close to achieving something never before accomplished by a Camden team, and then have it stole away in just an hour. But this is looking to be an excellent matchup, and on thatnot Good Luck to both these Classy teams. I hope we both have a 100% injury free game, and Goodpasture fans yall be safe on the way down.

L4E, the nice thing about Alheimerzers is you can hide your own Easter eggs.

Good luck to my second favorite Lions.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks Robjim...you and the Big man should come on down Friday and have a gut-burger on me. I'll even let you sit in the quiet section of the bleachers...well ok maybe we don't have a quiet section...but I will let you sit with us...ok maybe not sit, but you can stand with us...I'm sure some of the ladies can scare up an extra cow-bell or two for you guys if you want...well whether you want to or not, they'll probably make you take a cowbell....I'm tellin ya you won't wanna miss it, Good Times /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lions4ever, this is a message board. It is only my opinion that Goodpasture will win the game. There is no need in you calling names. If you want to know the truth here is the truth. Goodpasture has a Living Legend coach in David Martin. Goodpasture also has 3 state titles to their credit. Camden has been to the quarterfinals twice in school history only to bow down by 20 points or more. Last year they made it to the 2nd round and got beat by 29 with over 50 points hung on them. My opinion was that Goodpasture would win this game. Now that you have started with all the trash talk and name calling, I must change that prediction. Camden will BOW DOWN to Goodpasture on Friday. Mark it down.

Way to go...NOW you've went and made Legend MAD !!! I agree,there's no need for name calling !!! LFE,Legend has put a hex on us,THANKS to you... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Can't we all just get along ???!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Agreed. Of course the Kickoff returned for a TD, and the punt return for a TD by the same player didn't help. It's like you said though on paper Camden wasn't 29 points worse than CPA. Those four turnovers were the game changer, but it's past now. I would like to say to all CPA fans and players, it's a shame yall are out so early a good team, good fans, and excellent players. That is a classy team, and fans were classy as well. Good Luck to CPA on next season.

Hopefully Camden will have control of the ball, and this year the Lions will get by the Cougars. We have been plagued with misfortune the past two years, being so close to achieving something never before accomplished by a Camden team, and then have it stole away in just an hour. But this is looking to be an excellent matchup, and on thatnot Good Luck to both these Classy teams. I hope we both have a 100% injury free game, and Goodpasture fans yall be safe on the way down.

Yeah we ran back that KO for a TD in the fourth quarter, KO to ya'll and your kid ran it back. It was a great game.

Now, if ya'll could just do something about that announcer fella.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can make any prediction you want...I could care less. But when you post...post with at least a smidgen of intelligence..that's all we ask of you. Camden and GP have not played each other this season...matter of fact we haven't played each other since the quarters of 2005. You can predict we'll "bow-down" or whatever you like cause like you said you have an opinion just like I have one...and that is that you post with idiocy 9 out of 10 times /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ok, I apologize, I thought I read where they played earlier. Legends make mistakes too. I don't guess I can elevate you to Legend Status since you never do any wrong. I didn't realize you never make a mistake. You may think I post with Idiocy, but ANYTIME you want to talk football, I am game. And yes since you brought it up again, just get ready because you will BOW DOWN on Friday to Goodpasture and their Living Legend coach. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wait a minute now... The legend has been with us all year. I think he has picked us to win every week until now. He can't help but join the GP bandwagon...everyone else has. Wait until Friday night about 9:00 or so and lets see how things shake out on the field. Goodpasture is a class act and an excellent football team. It will take all of us and the 11 on the field to beat them, but WE AIN"T BOWIN' DOWN TO NOBODY! I think I can hear it now MOOOSE! Stand Up and show your LION PRIDE!!!!!

This game may not be much to watch, but I sure do look forward to reading about it on Sunday in The Tennessean Section P devoted entirely to private school athletics in the greater Metro area. And for those of you who can't get enough in the paper, feel free to enjoy Jeff Lockridge's weekly blog, "Why all private schools deserve more".