Goodpasture @ Camden

Ctownfootball

No you don't. GO LIONS!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck, Cougars, from a Camden fan. I hope you all have a safe trip to Camden. Be loud and root for your team, as it should be a great atmosphere.

Lions- let's go take this one. Leave no doubt and capitalize on any mistakes. WIN!! GO LIONS!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck, Cougars, from a Camden fan. I hope you all have a safe trip to Camden. Be loud and root for your team, as it should be a great atmosphere.

Lions- let's go take this one. Leave no doubt and capitalize on any mistakes. WIN!! GO LIONS!

It was a joke! I wish BOTH teams luck, but hope the LIONS WIN!

I just want to give one more SHOUT OUT to my Lions !!! Stay focused,hit hard and don't ever give up !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I hope that Goodpasture has a safe trip down and back. Come on early and experience some Camden hospitality,eat at some of our fine restaurants,dress warmly,and get ready to yell for your team !!! I truly hope for an injury free game !!! GO BIG BLACK !!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Prediction:

IF Camden wins, the posts will be about how they were the better team, played harder, and deserved the win. No mention of private school advantages.

IF Goodpasture wins, the posts will (ultimately) be about the inequity of public schools having to play private schools. And most of these posts will not be from real Camden fans who will show more class than that. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Seriously, good luck to both teams. They are both class programs, have good teams, great fans, and have had a great year.

It's going to be good, cold football weather in Camden tonight! I'll be making another trek up from Memphis just to watch the Lions!! LionPride and littlekim18 better be saving me a seat! I'm ready to see what the Lions will do this week! I'm sure they're pumped up, and ready to play. I'm ready to STAND UP AND SHOW MY LION PRIDE!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's going to be good, cold football weather in Camden tonight! I'll be making another trek up from Memphis just to watch the Lions!! LionPride and littlekim18 better be saving me a seat! I'm ready to see what the Lions will do this week! I'm sure they're pumped up, and ready to play. I'm ready to STAND UP AND SHOW MY LION PRIDE!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There will be a WARM seat and a clapper waiting for you. Have a safe and fast trip to watch our LIONS WIN!!!