Goodpasture @ Camden

Ctownfootball

Goodpastures depth and being able to put skilled players in every position proved to be the difference. Camden was just wore out in the 4th. Camden totally dominated GP in 1st half. Turnovers first half? Camden took opening kickoff and marched down the field to score.

I totally disagree with that statement tenn fan. cougars have several players playing on both sides of the ball. our guys were huffing and puffing on the sidelines.cant blame this one on lack of players.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally disagree with that statement tenn fan. cougars have several players playing on both sides of the ball. our guys were huffing and puffing on the sidelines.cant blame this one on lack of players.

What happened to 50-0? There's no blame I'm proud of Camden they almost beat your butt tonite, and the thing is they could have. So take those big bad cougars back to Madison cause yall still got to ge through Hickman Co. and Milan or Trenton. You got your hands full.

What happened to 50-0? There's no blame I'm proud of Camden they almost beat your butt tonite, and the thing is they could have. So take those big bad cougars back to Madison cause yall still got to ge through Hickman Co. and Milan or Trenton. You got your hands full.

GP and Milan will be a classic. Hope it happens.

You should change your name to sorry loser. Most of the cougars play on both sides of the ball. They have all year. Get your facts straight.

Congrats to Camden on a great season, You guys had a great stadium, nice little town, and some of the friendliest fans around. Hopefully next year we will get to play again.

Good job Camden and Goodpasture.I knew Camden would have to play a perfect game to win.But it didnt happen.

If a team is planning on playing a perfect game to win, they will lose. Perfect games don't happen.

Bear Bryant was quoted once as saying: "When two good teams play each other, the game is usually decided by 3-4 plays. Whoever wins the most of those plays will win the game."

WOW. WHat an amazing game. Even though my #1 team came up on the short end I couldn't be more proud of these young men. Every single player on that feild Lion and Cougar alike gave it 100% the entire game. These teams battled the whole way. Goodpasture has an amazing team lots of speed, and that #4 is a Hoss what grade is he in?

Coach Martin is a very classy man, and we appreciate him calling the knee. Goodpasture best of luck the rest of way, NOW GO GET THAT GOLD BALL FROM ALCOA!!!

Camden look forward to seein yall hit people next year. You boys gave it a heck of a run, and once again I couldn't be more proud of you. Just continue to work hard this offseason, and continue the recently renewed Camden Lions tradition. TO the seniors of Camden I want to wish yall the best of luck in life, and everything you do, if yall work in life like you have football many good things will happen to yall.