IMAC...?...

DevilMan03

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefferson County may have a good year on their hands, I was on the team a week ago (ask and i'll tell you why in private AIM: bigballnsikwitit) and we started early this year with workouts and conditioning. Tyler Stepp is in my 2nd Period, and today he wen't to Coach Sinard and when he got back he was on the team. They went to North Greene on Tuesday of last week and won in a scrimmage. Went to Campbell Co. on that Saturday and played Campbell and 1 other team, beating Campbell and losing to the other. They played Seymore last night and played hard from what I was told by Ryan Sharpe, but came out behind 6 points.

I see Greeneville having great successful season and yes its Jordan Short like ealier stated from Mo East...from what I hear he's a rly good player but trust me he aint no ANTWAINE WIGGINS THE MAN LOL...Wiggins was one of the best players ever to come throough Greeneville but im glad that he did come through and now playin college ball...GO DEVILS and GO WIGGINS u the man...

I see Greeneville having great successful season and yes its Jordan Short like ealier stated from Mo East...from what I hear he's a rly good player but trust me he aint no ANTWAINE WIGGINS THE MAN LOL...Wiggins was one of the best players ever to come throough Greeneville but im glad that he did come through and now playin college ball...GO DEVILS and GO WIGGINS u the man...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good post, and I believe Jordan (sorry) will have a good year by most standards.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good post, and I believe Brandon will have a good year by most standards.

Who's Brandon lol...and does any1 rly know hard facts about Short...I hear rumors rly...but I mean like any1 from East kno about this kid...???...

I was at the Morristown East game Tuesday night and they absolutely got drilled...it was so bad, they didn't even write about it in the paper. I also heard that they lost all their big men either to other schools, by choosing not to play, or by players not making the team. I heard that a 6'7" guy who has played for East for the past two years didn't even make the team. I thought it was because the team may be loaded but it is obvious that it is not. With Jordan Short gone to Greeneville and Brian Coy not playing, I would think that a 6'7" player would be a Godsend. Maybe there is some talent coming from the football team. I sure hope so. Otherwise, look for East to finish at the bottom.