IMAC...?...

DevilMan03

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA thats freakin great thanks for that update haha gosh thats how i like to start off my basketball ball year.. what would make it better if GHS lost Friday night to! o man that would be great!

If thats all it takes to make you happy then things must be really sad at 'ol Choke a Duck

KevB,

West was shorthanded due to football and led by 2 at half. Pioneers had a great 3rd quarter and held on, but they have a long way to go. Footballers(3 starters) have praticed only 2 days and their timing is way off. Skylar played well after halftime. Give West a lot of credit, they played with a lot of young kids. Hard to draw any conclusions after this one.

Greeneville is a bit undermanned right now too

Not as bad as Catholic though. Michael Conaty was the only player who started who received any significant time last year. Top 2 returning scorers (Walden 6'2 pg and Hood 6'5 250 pound post) play football, so do all of the other post players (both 6'5). If I had to bet on it, KCHS had more missing pieces than Greeneville.

KevB,

West was shorthanded due to football and led by 2 at half. Pioneers had a great 3rd quarter and held on, but they have a long way to go. Footballers(3 starters) have praticed only 2 days and their timing is way off. Skylar played well after halftime. Give West a lot of credit, they played with a lot of young kids. Hard to draw any conclusions after this one.

I figured West would be undermanned w/ football still on going, but I'll take an early W even though an L wouldn't have counted unless we wanted it to.

Consderin we had a winning year 3 years ago.. We are not West greene or North greene..... but 2-0 so far. Greeneville is wat? yea lost to a under handed Knox Catholic team... the same team this summer that we beat by 20.. without brad.. Beat Greeneville starting 5 this summer to playing around at tusclum.. we didnt have 3 of Starters one of the kids who played never played basketball but 3 times.... but Congrats on the win... You helped us cause Cradic still had his football legs.. but Good luck this season in the imac.. which im callin the cherokee to win it....

Watching the Science Hill/Morristown East game was really painful. So was the final score (95-37). If I had known East was going to get beaten that badly, I wouldn't have made the drive. I feel pretty bad for the players who are out there working really hard like Garrett Cook and Walker Bullington. They just don't have anyone to back them up. When I read in the newspaper Sunday how Coach Sullivan was playing a different game because his tallest player was 6'2", I couldn't help but think, "Whose fault is that?" He's had the opportunity to work with some big men but chose not to do so. It is amazing at how different "size-wise" the team is from last year to this year. I don't know why the big men left or are not playing, but he needs to recruit some in a hurry. It is beginning to look like Coach Sullivan should have stayed in Pigeon Forge. I don't think he is ready for this league. Many more losses like the one Friday night and East's reputation of being the revolving door of coaching might come true and we'll be saying so long in a hurry.