Will Farragut have to forfeit games?

jethro

Ronnie Carter has the ultimate say in a student/athletes eligibility. No one knows for sure why this kid, whoever he is, transferred to Farragut. There are a lot of possibilities no one has addressed and so no one should be starting any rumors they have no clue about. I am sure the Farragut coaching staff dotted all the i and crossed all the t's with the kid. So drop it and get ready to watch the ads win Friday night.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science Hill had a kid transfer in that had played at Boone last year ('06) and played right off the bat this year and never sat out a year. So it is possible. I'm highly doubt Graham is using that as his game strategy and I'm certain he is focusing on stopping Andre Sterling and figuring a scheme to get the offense to score. This is all just heresay and if a coach is gambling on the TSSAA ruling for/against then he shouldn't have the job. He might as well go down to Cherokee and plop down $20 on hitting the jackpot. I'm sure all parties involved are looking at a game being played on the field Friday night and that deciding who moves on to play either WB or Bearden in Round 3.

I believe it was on the DB vs. Farragut thread. Ask DogBite. He seems to know.

It is in the Ooltewah Bearden thread...

Hey, Adman you all better get your player straight. People know you are playing with an ineligible player. Coach Clark knows who he is and is going to turn him in after the game if D-B loses. You all better get your stuff together before the Tribe comes to town.

I will not divulge all the details, but to prove that I am telling the truth I will give you all a little bit of the story. Farragut has a player who transfered from a private school with out sitting out a year. He is a senior and played in every game for a private school last year. He transfered to Farragut this year without sitting out a year which is illegal according to TSSAA rules. Some people do know about this but they are saving up the info until after the D-B game. I think it has something to do with false info given to the TSSAA by the player so it would make him eligible.