1A Football who's gonna win state

ryanturner

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you may very be right on that one. Hampton has come close the past 2 seasons, what hurts them, it they are not really challenged like the region 3 and 4 teams. nothing they can do about that. it just seems the far east 1A teams are not on the same level. Hampton is a good football team though...

i am from Hampton and I have to agree with you 100%. i believe we play in the weakest region in the state in any division. we have to go through region 2 in the playoffs to play the big boys like S. Pitt, Gordonsville, Trousdale, and FCS and region 2 is also weak, just not as weak as our region 1. for the past 2 years we have rolled through the first 3 rounds winning every game by AT LEAST 3 TD's. then we hit the end of the road when we met Trousdale and FCS. Everything seems to be playing out the same way that it has the past 2 years with us rolling in the first 3 rounds. but I know that we will be in for a game in the 4th round and this might be the best team we have had in the past 3 years...

I have seen many of the teams in the east play this season. I have taken a mini tour of the state of TN watching football. The contenders in the east would probably be Hampton, Midway, So Pitt, FCS, Gordonsville. I have seen So Pitt, FCS and Gordonsville all play in person at least twice each. IMO South Pitt is the strongest out of those 3. FCS and Gordonsville are also very good teams. One of those other guys could be better, I am just going on what I have actually observed. As for the west, I have done a little research on the contenders. The contenders out of the west bracket would have to be Trinity Christian, Bruceton, McKenzie, Jo Byrns, and Mt. Pleasant. It could be anyone of those teams, your guess is as good as mine.

There are a few people who thinks their respective teams already have it won, but as the guy says, not so fast my friend. Idon't think their is a team out there that can't be beat. All it takes is a few bad breaks at the wrong time and its over. The best teams don't always win. That ole football bounces funny from time to time.

There are a few people who thinks their respective teams already have it won, but as the guy says, not so fast my friend. Idon't think their is a team out there that can't be beat. All it takes is a few bad breaks at the wrong time and its over. The best teams don't always win. That ole football bounces funny from time to time.

Kinda like what I HOPE to see come friday...Go INDIANS

Why? Because he can't spell South Pittsburg or he's a Green Wave? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I figure he knows himself better than any of the rest of us ,and thats what he calls himself. Come to think of it ,What in the heck is a Pujo.

Well, since ya'll have already written us west enders off just like you did last season (even though the Gold Ball is over here for now), just go on and spat over which one of ya'll is gonna own it this year and one of us will show up and roll over for ya'll again I guess. But, whatever ya'll do don't worry about us over here in the west this year!!! We've already got the message that we aren't good enough and/or will choke in the end.

I mean, we all know that it couldn't happen two years in a row now don't we????????????

Well, since ya'll have already written us west enders off just like you did last season (even though the Gold Ball is over here for now), just go on and spat over which one of ya'll is gonna own it this year and one of us will show up and roll over for ya'll again I guess. But, whatever ya'll do don't worry about us over here in the west this year!!! We've already got the message that we aren't good enough and/or will choke in the end.

I mean, we all know that it couldn't happen two years in a row now don't we????????????

Tell them Duck they havn't seen our young men at McKenzie work. I havn't missed a game till this year. I have seen some of the other teams with Butchie this year and I do think they just don't know how hard it will will be for them when they play us. GO REBELS !!!!!!!!!