Gville vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be sure to get the home side bleacher heaters fired up early so you will be comfortable /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Great comeback! LOL I would have said the same thing. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Bishop Don A Shizzle will you be going to this game? I figured a Living Legend like yourself would be at this game.

depends on when I get off of work. We will be real slow, but I did not have enough seniority to get the day off. If I can get off at about 5 or so, I should be able to make it by kick off, with the way I drive and everything. It just really depends. I am working with my supervisor on different options to get me out of there early. I told her about this game and she seems really content with working with me.

How far of a drive is it? miles wise? I drive between 80-85 MPH on the interstate and I am right at I24 where my work is...

hard to believe montgomery would do that

All teams do it. It really ain't a big deal. Just think about it...until the playoffs region 4 teams have no film on region 3 and likewise for region 3...there are usually no common opponents. You have to get it from the other regions. If you refused to help out the other region, and some do, then next year when you are in the playoffs you won't get squat. You really have to trade some film or you would be hurting yourself the next go around. Coaches have real long memories

All teams do it. It really ain't a big deal. Just think about it...until the playoffs region 4 teams have no film on region 3 and likewise for region 3...there are usually no common opponents. You have to get it from the other regions. If you refused to help out the other region, and some do, then next year when you are in the playoffs you won't get squat. You really have to trade some film or you would be hurting yourself the next go around. Coaches have real long memories

besides, the team is going to get film one way or another. And it doesn't matter how much film FC watched on SP, they wouldn't have won the game...

I would look real hard at the Tyner game, it's the only competitive game SP has been in all season and evidently Tyner did some things right...

And Tyner is also as fast as we are. Tyner runs a WingT so it really helped TC...it won't help G'ville as much unless they have switched from the spread to the WingT this week. The Grace and FC games would help the most....spread Os and elusive OB's similar to G'villes

And Tyner is also as fast as we are. Tyner runs a WingT so it really helped TC...it won't help G'ville as much unless they have switched from the spread to the WingT this week. The Grace and FC games would help the most....spread Os and elusive OB's similar to G'villes

nah, no Wing T for us....

but I meant look at how they defended it. You guys are too good to shut down completely. But Tyner held you to 25 points, the lowest point total all season for you guys. Look at how Tyner defended against you guys and see what we can use. The wing T can be one of the easiest offenses to defend, but it can be one of the hardest at the same time, if that makes sense....