Gville vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for you Pirate guys... I was there with FCS at the game. Very impressed with #24. Are no D1 schools looking at this guy? Him and #21 were 2 of the most talented 1A players I've seen. Talked to 24 after the game and he seemed like a good kid. I can't believe that with his size, speed and talent that he's not being looked at. What am I missing?

Somebody said meet in the endzone by the scoreboard before the game. Reaction, we may not be hard to find. If you're in your BB blue and I'm in my SC black & gold, we probably won't fit in very well.

I'll be in the TC cap & Cowboys jacket, plus all the clothes I can get underneath,

LOL...hope to see you guys.

All the Fans from Regions 3 & 4, Have a Good Thanksgiving!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Same to you RCR. Don't eat so much turkey you sleep past Fri. nite.LOL

BTW, saw that thing earlier about ( jarhead). An old 'Nam Army grunt here..25th.ID '67.

Maybe I'll see you in the end zone where everyone is gathering before the game. Look for

the TC cap & Cowboys jacket.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I really think this will be a fantastic game between these young whipper snappers. As I have said many times before both teams are rich in tradition and both teams are capable of Legend Status. Only 1 team can advance and get one step closer to achieving that Legend status. It should be a physical football game from what I have seen out of these teams this year.

BTW, saw that thing earlier about ( jarhead). An old 'Nam Army grunt here..25th.ID '67.

Maybe I'll see you in the end zone where everyone is gathering before the game. Look for

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Grunt, Im sure I will be able to find you just like I did at the SP/TC game. I'm sure you will be over their at the concession stand chomping down on one of those hamburgers. Do you think you could bring me some of those tater babies from the Jacket Nest to the game this week? I haven't had any of those things since week 9 when I came to watch your Jackets play FC on the creekbank.

I really think this will be a fantastic game between these young whipper snappers. . .

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> In your last several posts, you've replaced "young ladds" with "whipper snappers"

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Somebody said meet in the endzone by the scoreboard before the game. Reaction, we may not be hard to find. If you're in your BB blue and I'm in my SC black & gold, we probably won't fit in very well.

Haha yup. Actually I may have my black nike jacket on. But if I have blue on, won't that be Gordonsville colors? Atleast I could blend in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will for sure have the white Michigan hat on.

I will see ya there before the game if ya make it.

I have seen South Pitt now play 5 times this season. I have seen Gordonsville only twice. I know what I saw tonight at Phillip Beene Stadium, but I will not make a prediction until Turkey day. It should be a good environment between two good teams and more importantly two Living Legends walking each sideline next Friday night.

Well first of all im from Gordonsville, and i played in gordonsville in 2000 and 2001 and Bob Dillard is not a legend, and #2 everybody dies even legends. But keep in mind ill make this short and sweet South pitt fans we may lose the game this Friday night but one things for sure, we will fight u guys tooth and nail for 48 mins and if we win ok and if we lose ok but may God be on both sides for a tough battle in South Pitt. Thank u #1 tiger fan

I'll have a Black LV hat on, Don't have any SP stuff. You know its like the SEC, I pull for TN but dont have any BAMA stuff.